(29) 그냥 자고

Chapter Twenty Nine: Just sleeping.

geunyang jago - 그냥 자고

"Jimin, come on! I won't touch you again. Sleep in our bed" Jungkook whined as he sat in front of the couch.

It's been 5 days since the incident, and Jimin has been sleeping in the couch, despite Jungkook's strong disapproval.
He hasn't moved from there.

Only for taking a bath and going to work. He has been eating food from restaurants.

Ignoring Jungkook wasn't easy though. With the black haired man always rolling around the couch he was sleeping in, of course it wasn't easy.

Jungkook's cute whines and jokes always brought a small smile to the older's face but he never let it show to Jungkook.

The blonde man was just scared that his husband might do something again.

He liked the sweet Jungkook, he met back at the restaurant. Jimin respected him as a person because of how sweet he was.

But what happened 5 days ago, scared Jimin. It was unlike Jungkook.

Jimin knew he, himself, was the reason Jungkook did that. Jungkook wanted to make Jimin love him, so he tried to act like the person he loved.

The diary- Jimin wrote his ideal man's characteristics in the book when he was a teenager.

The black hair- Jimin liked Yoongi who has black hair, so Jungkook dyed his hair black.

He tries so hard to make Jimin love him, and Jimin knows that.

Jimin is perfectly aware of everything his husband does to make him love him. And he appreciates that.

"We have to leave early in the morning, Jungkook. Go and sleep", Jimin finally spoke up after 5 long days. Tomorrow, they will be leaving to Maldives....Honeymoon!!!

In these 5 days, nothing happened. No fire or trespass. Just their fight.

"I can't go on this honeymoon and be happy if my husband is not speaking with me! If you don't talk to me now, I, myself will tear the tickets!" Jungkook huffed, crossing his arms with his bottom lip protruded out.

Jimin sighed as he turned to his husband whose eyes lightened when he saw Jimin turning around.

"Talk with me?" Jungkook tilted his head as he waited for Jimin to say something. Anything!

"Goodnight Jungkook" he said, standing up and walking to their bed.

Sliding into the pink sheets, he made himself comfortable in his side of their bed.

Jungkook broke into a wide grin as he ran to their bed and jumped next to Jimin.

"I won't touch you!!" Jungkook smiled. "Goodnight, sugar!"

Jimin didn't sleep. He just layed there, waiting for Jungkook to fall asleep so that he can sneak out to his couch.

When he was sure Jungkook must've fell asleep, he slowly moved out of their bed, only to be pulled back in.

"Sleep here, Sugar~" Jungkook mumbled as he buried his face into the crook of Jimin's neck, arms wrapped around his waist.

Jimin's heartbeat increased, fear pulsing in his veins as he waited for the scary wet kisses and body groping.

But nothing happened. Jungkook had his chin rested in his shoulder, eyes closed, snores leaving past his lips.

He was just sleeping.

They were just cuddling.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Jimin sighed in relief, relaxing in his touch. "So sweet" he whispered, his raised his hand caressing his husband's hair.

Jungkook's lips curved into a smile, revealing his cute bunny teeth.

🔖

▪ Why do you think, nothing happened in this past 5 days?

▪ Did you like the chapter?

▪ Will Jimin talk to him tomorrow?

▪ Feedbacks :))

I UPDATED 😳

Lol 😂

Take Care sweethearts 💙

Love you so much 😙💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙😙