☆내가 원했던 모든 것☆

Everything I wanted.

Bonus Chapter!!

"Are you proud?" I asked Jimin who was sitting next to me. He turned to me, his beautiful eyes glistening.

"Very."

I smiled happily at that. We were gathered around to listen to my first ost. I was so happy when they accepted the song I made for the movie. It was a really good movie but I only did that song because Jimin REALLY loved the movie.

Jungmin laid there in his lap, sleeping peacefully. He is the youngest. The history behind his name is funny.

[Inspired from that one shinchan episode that I loved *smile*]

I can't believe Jimin actually agreed to this. "We can still go back and change the decision, Jimin", I said but he shook his head stubbornly.

It has been 7 months and he sat there with his swollen belly. Everyone were gathered around for choosing a name for our baby. Our baby is going to be a boy.

Jimin comfortably cuddled with me in our couch, Jackson and Hwa-sa sitting in the love couch with a smile. Hwa-sa couldn't have a baby because of her heart problem as it's not really safe. But they planned on adopting a baby soon. They are training to be good parents. Hoseok sat in the other side of Jimin, smiling and clapping excitedly for our babies. Hoseok has been seeing someone and seems happy.

Jin and Taehyung were standing near Min, Mel and Gguk, helping them with folding their paper planes. They finally got married and are awaiting a child!! Which is amazing. Two pregnant people.

Jimin agreed on letting Min, Mel and Gguk naming our future baby. WHICH IS THE WORST THING!! WHAT IF THEY NAME HIM SOMETHING LIKE JUDO JUMPY? OR HUMPTY DUMTY?

OH MY GOD!!

So the three babies had written their choice of name in a paper. It will be folded into a airplane and the one which flies the longest- that name will be kept for my future baby.

Jimin has been watching Shinchan with our babies for a while. And he liked the idea of naming our baby like that. SO THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING!!

AGHHH!

I just hope they didn't keep a stupid name. I would cry if they did.

"MINNIE!! MELLIE!! GGUKIE!!" They cheered and all I could do is internally cry.

After what seems like 4 minutes, Mel's and Mingguk's airplane falls down. "MINJUNG IS THE WINNER!!" They cheered.

Minjung is better at naming. So I guess I should relax. I felt tears form in my eyes as me and Jimin opened the airplane of Minjung's.

"Jungmin", Jimin mumbled.

Did Minjung just write his own name opposite?

Min-jung.

Jung-min.

OH MY GOD.

At least this is better than Humpty dumpty.

"SO CUTE MINNIE!!" Jimin grinned, squeezing Minjung's cheeks. "IT'S FINE GGUK AND MEL! COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG!!" He cheered, pulling them in a suffocating hug.

They all giggled happily and I sigh.

"Did Appa like name?" Minjung ask me.

"Yes. Love it." I smile.

Being a faceless singer means it's hard to get fans. I was well aware of it when I became one. Jimin always supported me through it all, cheering me up.

I'm still not famous. But I do have fans. And I do get paid good. It takes a lot of hardwork to succeed and I will give my best! This is just my start. Third year of working hard.

The good thing is, my boss has a soft spot for me cause of me being faceless. He understands me. We all went to his house for dinner once when I got recognition in a famous magazine.

"Daddy", We both looked up when we heard Gguk walking to us, trying to be silent. "I broke Mel's cooking set", he whispered. Jimin giggled shaking his head.

"It's fixable, bun. Daddy will fix it for you hmm", Jimin silently gave me Jungmin before walking off with Mingguk.

I am so happy.

I have everything I wanted.

Family.

Friends.

Love.

And my Jimin is the reason I have it all.

"Happy Ending!"