(36) 복숭아

Chapter Thirty Six: Peach.

bogsung-a - 복숭아

Jimin stood there, a smile on his face as he stared at his own face. But he wasn't smiling from seeing his own face, the smile was for a different reason.

He just took a bath and dressed up. Jungkook was still sleeping.

His phone rang as he quickly answered it.

"What did you call me for?" Jackson's annoyed voice was heard as the older giggled. Jimin had already called Jackson but the man didn't answer. So, now he is calling again.

"Did you know what happened?" He asked.

"Yeah I do. I kinda of sent a flying camera to Maldives and it captured everything", Jackson said nonchalantly.

"Oh my God! Did you see the both of us kissing?" Jimin giggled, hearing Jackson gasp from the other side.

Before the younger could voice out his surprise and ask for details, Jimin hung up on him.

Jimin walked out and saw his husband still sleeping.

"Maybe I should order the food and surprise him", he shrugged to himself. But then a thought struck his mind.

Why was he doing all this? Why did he let Jungkook kiss him? Why did he cuddle with Jungkook? Why did he call him nicknames? Why?

Shrugging it, Jimin skipped outside, reaching the hotel area.

"What does Jungkook like though?" He settled into a pout, looking at the menu, not knowing what to choose.

That's when he saw the familiar idol walking somewhere while wearing his mask and glasses.

Running up to him, he stopped him. "I wanna know what Jungkook likes", he said as Yoongi snorted.

"I am not his husband, kid", Yoongi said. "You are".

"I know. But you know him longer", Jimin said. "ALSO, you are YOUNGER than me", he added with a glare.

"As if you act like that", Yoongi said as he waited for Jimin to leave. But he didn't. "Oh god damn it. This kid", Yoongi cursed as he grabbed the menu.

At that moment, Jimin didn't see THEE MIN YOONGI as his favourite idol, dream man or crush.....he saw him as his husband's friend.

"He likes this I guess", Yoongi said as he shoved the menu back to Jimin.

"I wanna know what he loves", Jimin whined, shoving the menu back to Yoongi who let out a annoyed sigh.

Never in his 26 years of life, anyone had ever irritated him like this.

"He loves you. Maybe go feed him some peach of yours", Yoongi watched the older's face contort into confusion.

"Peach?"

"Yeah plump juicy peach", Yoongi said and ran away far from the older's reach.

🔖

Jungkook groaned as he woke up, the blinding light coming from the window, piercing into his eyes.

"Why? God", he whined as he covered his eyes.

"Morning, Jungkook", Jimin waved at his husband who grinned back at him.

"Ah did I die or something? I can see angels", Jungkook smirked as he watched his husband's cheeks turn pink.

That's when he noticed the basket of peaches. "Why is there so many peaches, Jimin?" He asked with confusion lacing his voice.