(68) 생각

Chapter Sixty Eight: Idea.

saeng-gag - 생각

Jimin hurriedly entered their home. "Jungkook?! Why didn't you answer my calls?" He asked, walking inside their room. He had already visited their flower shop but Jungkook wasn't there.

"Jungkook. Oh my! Baby, why are you crying?" Jimin asked, hugging his Jungkook tightly. "What happened, Baby?" He asked, kissing Jungkook all over his face.

The other sobbed loudly. "J-jimin. H-he i-is planning to take o-our flower shop away. H-he-".

"Kim Namjoon". Jimin knew it was him. Who else would do such a despicable thing?!

Jimin looked at the file placed next to Jungkook. "Forgery", he mumbled. "We have to file a case in the police station, Jungkook", Jimin said, standing up.

"But he can easily make us look like fools with his money and power", Jungkook said.

"Let's see about that". Jimin grabbed Jungkook's wrist, dragging him out, files clutched in his hands.

🔖

Jimin and Jungkook entered the police station. Jungkook looked like he would burst out crying any moment while Jimin had a blank face.

"I would like to report a case of forgery", Jimin said.

"Oh. Explain".

"My husband here, Jeon Jungkook owns the flower shop in the 3-4 lane for years now", Jimin started, taking out the real property papers and placing it front of the officer. The man opened the file, nodding at it. "He is the real owner of this property and you can tell from the papers. But today....Kim Namjoon, chairman of Sinner's co suddenly showed up at my husband's shop and told him that the land belongs to him. He showed my husband a forged property papers where he copied my husband's signature. My husband never signed anywhere! This is forgery. I would like to report Kim Namjoon", Jimin explained, showing the fake document.

The officer looked at it before raising his eyebrow. "What if your husband actually signed it and now wants his land back?" He asked.

"I already told you this was a fake signature! Kim Namjoon can be put in prison under the section 467. Forgery of documents", Jimin said with a glare. "My words are the proof. These papers are the proof. Most individuals who comes and files a case of forgery never actually have a proof. What do you want me to do?! Take a video of Kim Namjoon signing the papers and show it to you?! I just knew about this today. How do you think I can bring proof on this? Me and my husband's words are the proof! You have to put Kim Namjoon in prison". Jimin watched the officer roll his eyes.

[Note that, section 467 is actually forgery of documents- In India. I know this is happening in S.Korea but...]

"Don't mind him, officer. He is a steaming cooker and acts like this always". Namjoon smirked, hugging Jimin from behind. Jimin flinched, pushing Namjoon away, sending him a harsh punch.

Namjoon stumbled back, cupping his cheek. "Wow. Ms.Park, you are really strong", he chuckled. The officers stood up in shock. "Oh don't be shocked. It's just my Jimin acting up", he said.

"I am not yours, Kim Namjoon!" Jimin growled. "Fucking leave us alone! You copied my husband's signature! And deserve to go to prison", he said.

Namjoon sighed. "Why are you like this Jimin? Understand that I would never leave", He said, shaking his head. "Now. Jeon Jungkook can have his flower shop back but in return, I want you to come to me. This is a really clean and good offer. What do you think?"

"I have better ways of getting our flower shop back!" Jimin growled, dragging Jungkook out with him.

Namjoon watched Jimin leave with his husband. "I love the rebel you, Jimin. But I love you better when you are submissive".

🔖

"Everywhere we go, Namjoon's men are there, Jimin". It has been almost 3 hours! Jimin and Jungkook went to different police stations but all were of course under Namjoon's control.

Jimin didn't know Namjoon had this much influence. "We will continue tomorrow". Jimin wasn't giving up. He would never give up on their cute little flower shop.

🔖

The two laid on their bed, Jungkook silently crying while Jimin was in deep thoughts.

Get a lawyer? Of course Namjoon will bribe them.

He sighed, feeling his heart clench. Jimin didn't want to see Jungkook crying. He has to do something.

That's when a idea striked his mind.

🔖

▪ What idea do you think Jimin has in mind?

▪ Feedbacks :)))

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙