(6) 아무 의미 없어

Chapter Six: Doesn't mean anything.

'amu uimi eobs-eo -
             아무 의미 없어

"Fuck! I lost him again" Jungkook sighed as his pace slowed down. He was really tired and it was already dark.

"FUCK YOU! HOW DARE YOU FUCKING BEAT HIM?" He suddenly heard the familiar voice shout as he started running to the direction, his flowers dry by now.

"Jim-" Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw Jimin punching the two men, who punched Jungkook.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN MESS WITH HIM?!" He growled as he continued punch the two whose face was covered with blood and bruises.

"Jimin Jimin Jimin, stop!" Jungkook hurried to his side and started pulling him away. "Angel, calm down. I can hear police sirens" he said as he dragged Jimin away from the two men.

After the two were far away from the area, Jungkook sighed as he caressed his forehead.

"Don't go punching everyone, Jimin" he sighed as he rested his chin in the man's head while back hugging him.

Jimin panted heavily as he closed his eyes feeling drop of water falling on him.

It is raining!

"They punched you because of me..and you don't deserve that. So, I punched the two" Jimin said as Jungkook nodded.

"You love me, don't you angel?" Jungkook asked as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I don-" Jimin turned silent when he felt a pair of wet lips fall on his neck. His heartbeat increased as the sound of the rain echoed in his ear. "Jungk-"

"You are so sweet, Jimin" Jungkook whispered as he raised his hand. Jimin saw the dry browallia in his hands and smiled a little.

Without saying anything, Jimin took the dry flowers, hugging them close to his chest. "Let's go home" Jimin whispered.

"Why?" Jungkook asked as his lips peppered the man's neck with kisses. "Doesn't it feel good,"

"Standing under the rain, hugging our loved one, kissing each other, surviving with each other's warmth....hmm you smell so good, my sweet cinnamon roll" Jungkook huffed as his teeth pulled at Jimin's pale skin, teasing him.

"J-jungkoo- Ahhh!" Jimin gasped, unable to finish his sentence when he felt Jungkook's warm tounge lick at his neck.

Jimin felt something. He didn't know what. A warm feeling. He couldn't help but lean back, and arch his neck, giving more access to his future husband¿

"Like it, my angel?" Jungkook asked as he inhaled deeply making Jimin flinch.

Jungkook turned the man around, who was frozen in shock. As he leaned forward to kiss the man's beautiful red lips, a loud noise made Jimin snap from his trance.

The older pushed Jungkook away and glared at him as he answered the call. Jimin finally realised what was happening. He didn't know why he let himself become vulnerable and putty to his touches.

His mom was calling. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the disturbance.

Jimin hung up after a few minutes of speaking with his mom. She was worried about him, not coming home.

The younger leaned in to kiss him again but Jimin pushed him away in anger.

"What the fuck was that? Just because I punched them as revenge, DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!" Jimin ran away from him, his browallia clutched in his hand.

Jungkook tilted his head as he smiled at the man.

🔖

▪ Do you guys believe Jimin?

▪ If Jimin was lying, what was the real reason?

▪ Why did Jungkook smile?

▪ Did Jimin like the kisses?

▪ Feedbacks :))

O.O Jungkook kissed Jimin😏

Did my sweethearts like the chapter? 😚

Take Care 💙

Love you sweeties 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 🎃