(10) 사랑해

Chapter Ten: I love you.

salanghae - 사랑해

(Boring chapter ahead 😅)

Cute doe eyes stared at the man sitting in front of him, while sipping his milkshake.

"Don't look at me" Jimin said, breaking the silence.

"What?"

"You. You were staring at me. Don't stare at me" Jimin explained as Jungkook shakes his head.

"How can I not, when you look so pretty?" Jungkook asked as the older rolled his eyes.

"Jungkook, I want to ask you something," Jimin said as the younger nodded. "Why do you want to marry me? We just met that day. I can't bring myself to be happy about this but you seem really happy".

"I love you, Jiminie" Jungkook grinned as Jimin blushed a little.

"H-how come you love me? Why do you love me?"

"There is no particular reason...I know I love you... my heart beat speeds up like a racing car on a race, when I see your pretty face...my eyes...I can't take my eyes off you when you are with me.. my hands...they want to hold your chubby cute ones... my lap...they ache for you to sit in them, my lap feels incomplete without your ass in them-"

Jimin burst out laughing as he leaned back, his chair falling back causing him to fall in the floor while laughing.

He continued to laugh while holding his stomach as Jungkook crouched in front of him with a pout.

"What was so funny?" He whined as he pulled his laughing fiancee up.

"You" Jimin giggled as he unknowingly leaned into Jungkook.

"I am?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded. "Let's go home" Jungkook said as he pulled the man out of the cafe.

Jimin's mother forced them to go on a date, so that they can get to know each other.

Tomorrow...they are going to get married!

And flash news, Jimin still hasn't talked to his mother.

🔖

▪ How was the chapter?

▪ Have you ever laughed so hard, that you fell off the floor?

Anything you want me to add?

Sorry for the SHORT and BORING chapter 😅

Thank you for reading 😗

Take Care 💙

Love you sweethearts 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😉🎃