프롤로그

Hot. Sexy. Handsome...

"Wow. Wipe that drool, idiot" I heard my bestfriend say as I turned to him with wide eyes.

"How can I not drool if Yoongi looks so fucking sexy in Daechwita?!" I asked him as he sighed. "You see Jackson, I can see in the nearest future how we will be husbands", I smiled at my phone as Jackson snatched it from me.

"Give me back my phone!"

"No! You are never going to get noticed by him. He is a idol with millions of fans out there, hoping the same. Hoping to get married to him, which is never going to happen. That's the harsh truth, Chim! Choose one of your friends to marry or from any dating app. You are almost 30!" He said with a stern face as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You were bought by my Mom, right?" I asked as he scratched the back of his neck with a smile.

"She promised on cooking me a LOT of spaghetti carbonara and you know how much I love her cooking" he grinned as I rolled my eyes.

"Wow. You gave up on me for your stupid spaghetti carbonara. CHOOSE WANG! Me or your stupid spaghetti carbonara?" I asked with wide eyes and a dramatic look in my face.

"Of course spaghetti carbonara *cough cough* I mean, you are also important but my spaghetti carbonar-"

"YOU!" I yelled as I tackled him to the floor and punched him.

"I know it hurts!" I whined when he started laughing instead of crying out in pain.

"Yah! Don't act. It hurts, doesn't it?" I asked with a pout as I tiredly layed my head on his chest.

"I don't wanna get married to anyone else. I want someone special" I whispered as he slowly stroked my head. "And you are not married anyway! So why should I get married?" I reasoned as he chuckled.

"Hyung, I am 26. You are almost 30" he stated as I rolled my eyes. He is too almost 30 anyway.

"Why don't you two get married?" I rolled my eyes as my mom entered the room. "You two would make a good coupl-"

"You always say that, Mom. With both Jackson and Hoseok" I groaned as she chuckled.

"Then marry someone of my choice. Someone who is not your friends", She said before adding sarcastically, "As your relationship with your friends, is too friendly".

"Yeah! It is friendly" I said as she sighed.

"Jimin, I know this man who is perfect for you. I met him at a nearb-"

"Mom, please!"

"I will give you a week, Jimin. If you aren't choosing someone from your friends or from a dating app, then I am going to make you marry the man of MY choice" She sternly said before turning to leave.

"Wah my life is a disaster".

"Be glad that I accepted your sexuality. Some parents out there are forcing their gay sons to marry a girl and vice versa. Poor unlucky kids. But you got a AMAZING mother who accepted her child's sexuality with happiness" She said as I rolled my eyes.

"You write gay fictions. That's why you were happy to know I am gay. And you are trying to make one of your fictions become true by making me marry someone of your choice" I stated as she chuckled at me.

"I am thinking of writing a arranged marriage AU after you get married. Then I can write, 'Based on true story'. The book will be a hit" She smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"As if it will".

She giggled and sasily walked away, swaying her hips.

"She will choose the right one for you, Chim. I am sure" Jackson said as I sighed.