(27) 집착

Chapter Twenty Seven: Obsession.

jibchag - 집착

Jimin's wide grin made his mom happy.

"There you go" She said handing him the new pair of tickets.

For Maldives.

"Thanks Mom" Jimin said as he took the tickets.

He didn't want his mother to worry about the trespassing, so he said that, he lost the tickets.

Yet again lied.

She believed him.

Well, Jimin is the type of person to lose tickets and important stuff.

He lost his fucking passport once and Mel had to got through lot of trouble to get a new one.

He was 18 when that happened, people!

"So, you love Jungkook?" She asked.

"NO!" His chubby cheeks turned a pale pink as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Then why are you happy about getting these tickets?" She asked.

"Well, I am the one who lost the tickets....he will be sad if we don't go, so...." Jimin looked down at his fingers in his lap with a small smile. "I didn't want him to become sad because of me".

"Jimin, you do love him" Mel softly said as she caressed her son's cheeks. "You just don't realise it. Maybe in the trip to Maldives, you will realise that you love him" she smiled as Jimin shook his head.

"I don't! I don't love him, Mom. I love Yoong-"

"NOW, Jimin don't give me that Yoongi shit! You don't even know him personally. He is a fucking celebrity!" Mel snapped as Jimin sighed. "Why are you not accepting that you love Jungkook?"

"Because I don't! He is not my special one!"

"Why are you so obsessed with special, Jimin?!" Mel asked as she frowned.

She was tired of Jimin rejecting his husband and not accepting that he loves him!

"That's because princesses are special and they deserve special everything!" Jimin yelled as he stood up and ran away with the tickets.

Mel's eyes widened. "So this is why you are so obsessed with special huh.... what have you done Jung-hoon?"

The blonde man opened his front door and ran out, his head bumping into someone's chest.

"Hello princess! I missed you so much. That's why I am here to visit you" Jungkook grinned, not aware that Jimin was crying.

Jimin came to visit his mother this morning, when Jungkook left to work. But the younger couldn't stay without his husband, so he came over to visit him.

"Are you crying, Sugar?" Jungkook asked once he heard soft sobs. He raised Jimin's head and sighed. "What happened, Sugar? Did your mom say something?" Jungkook wiped the man's tears.

"Y-you! You are the reason for all this!! If only I-I never married y-you!" Jimin yelled as he pushed him and ran away.

Jungkook's heart cracked at what his husband said. "Jungkook".

The said man looked up at Mel. "He doesn't have anyone to blame, Jungkook. That's why he is behaving like th-"

"Well, who is the reason for that?" Jungkook cut off Mel with a glare.

"W-what?" Mel was shocked to see the sweet man angry.

But, he too have emotions. He is also a human.

"You! Every time you both talk alone, Jimin gets angry on me! You are the reason for all this" Jungkook spit as he turned around and walked away.

"Jungkook" Mel sighed.

🔖

"You can't come and cuddle with me everytime you fight with your husband, Jiminie" Jackson sighed as he caressed his friend's hair.

"H-he doesn't deserve this Kayee" Jimin whimpered. "H-he doesn't deserve me! I-I don't want him to lose his happiness...but that's what I am doing! I am ruining his life. His happiness. His smile. I am ruining my sweet husband, Kayee" he cried out.

"Stop running away from your love, Jimin".

"But I don't love him!".

"YOU FUCKING DO! IF YOU DON'T, THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING NOW HUH?!" Jackson yelled as Jimin flinched, crying more.

"I-I d-don't want t-to be the reason he l-lose his smile, K-kayee" Jimin whispered.

"If you don't want to be, then don't. Instead, be the reason he smiles" Jackson softly whispered as he wiped his friend's tears.

"Night night, little Mochi" he whispered after he heard soft snores.

🔖

▪ Do you like Jackson in this book?

Is Jungkook's outburst right?

▪ Was Mel, really the reason for Jimin to yell at Jungkook?

▪ Feedbacks :))

I AM LAZY, I KNOW 😩👺

Anyway, I died today ☠

Afterlife is nice...Hell is hot ☻

So, this is what happened- I was taking online classes in my phone (in which I use Wattpad). Suddenly, the love of my life (phone 😬) automatically turned off! When I tried opening my love, it wasn't working! I was ready to cry when my mom suggested to charge my phone.

It worked.

DAMN, I AM SO DUMB!!

Don't mind me...bye bye 🙂

Your dumb lazy author will be back with another chapter after a hour 😌😙

Take Care sweethearts 💙

Love you 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting ☻