(51) 모두가 용의자 다

Chapter Fifty One: Everyone is a suspect.

moduga yong-uija da -
모두가 용의자 다

Jungkook let out a loud groan, feeling annoyed when he heard voices. He opened his eyes, turning to the two figures sitting in the chairs near the bed.

"Good Evening, Jungkook", Yoongi greeted. Jungkook ignored him and stared at his husband instead. "Good way of treating your guest", he muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Was it all a dream?" Jungkook asked making Jimin turn away from him, a small blush forming in his cheeks.

"We ordered you lunch. It will come in a few minutes", Jimin said instead.

Just then, there was a knock in the door. Jimin stood up, only to stumble and fall in the bed. "I'll get it", Yoongi said, leaving to get the door.
Jungkook smirked as he moved closer to his husband.

"So it wasn't a dream", he whispered, pulling Jimin for a kiss. Jungkook's hand trailed to his husband's hair, pulling it back making Jimin arch back. "So pretty", Jungkook breathed out, pressing wet kisses up his neck.

"Jungko-"

"Oh come on people! I am still here", Yoongi groaned in annoyance as he slammed the plate in the nightstand before walking out.

"Jungkook, he must've felt awkward to be here. He wouldn't come here again if you keep doing this", Jimin whined as the younger just chuckled and pushed him to the bed.

"He doesn't have to come here, Jimin", Jungkook whispered against the older's neck. "Besides, I wanted Yoongi to know that you belong to me and only me", Jungkook continued, lips never leaving his husband's neck.

"Ahh- Don't tell me, he is too on your suspect list", Jimin mumbled with a pout. "Everyone you know, is in the suspect list, Jimin. Jackson, Hoseok, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jin, every single friend of yours. I noted the people down from your phone", Jungkook whispered, pushing his erected member against the older's ass.

"O-oh come on, Jungkook. Y-you were the one who even introduced me to him, a famous idol! How could you suspect him? He has a girlfriend. I met her too", Jimin said, wrapping his legs around the younger's waist.

"Maybe that's a set up. Maybe it was Yoongi all along", Jungkook whispered. "He could've stayed at any costly hotel around Maldives, but he chose this place. Where we are staying at. Does that ring a bell to you?" Jungkook asked, caressing Jimin's member through his pant.

"J-just today m-morning, y-you were making up theories about how Jackson is the stalker. N-now i-its Yoongi huh", Jimin giggled breathlessly, hands reaching out for Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, leaning forward, wrapping Jimin's arms around his neck. "Everyone is a suspect when it comes to my pretty Jimin", He whispered, biting the older's lower lip.

"I-is i-it- Aghh", Jimin pushed his lips against his husband's, loving how they felt against his.

"Look at h-how hard you make me, Sugar", Jungkook whispered, taking Jimin's hand and pushing it against his member. "You feel it Sugar?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded.

"Y-yeah, Jungkook", Jimin whispered, stroking his husband's clothed erection, himself. "You love me so much, don't you, Jungkook?" Jimin asked. Jungkook hummed, enjoying the pleasure his husband was giving him with closed eyes.

Jungkook felt the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach, throwing his head back in pleasure as he came in his boxers. Jimin bite his lips, pulling Jungkook's boxers down before taking his length in his mouth.

"Aghh Jimin", Jungkook groaned, thrusting into the man's hot wet mouth. "You like it, Sugar?" He asked as Jimin nodded.

"I love you, Jimin", Jungkook whispered.

🔖

▪ Do you think Yoongi might be the stalker?

▪ Was everything a set up?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Suspense, ah we love it 😏

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙