(8) 무서워

Chapter Eight: Scared of.

museowo - 무서워

My eyes went back and forth from Jungkook and mom. The two were talking about random things. And that Jungkook was staring directly at me, scaring me a little.

From what I heard, I know that Jungkook lives alone in a small house of his own, and works as a florist. His shop is near our home, but how come I have never seen him?

What shocked me was, he doesn't have a phone. I mean, someone is actually living without a phone in this century...that really is a shock. He doesn't even have a small button phone.

Only his house phone, which he uses to order food. He does know cooking, but when he doesn't have ingredients, he orders food.

"Mom it is getting late. Tell him to go home" I said after Jungkook left to the kitchen to get water. Mom rolled her eyes.

"Is that how you behave with your future husband, Jimin?" Mom frowned at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I never said I am going to marry him. I don't like him, why can't you understand? What do you even see in him? He is no special person! He is nothin-" My eyes widened as I kept my hand in my cheek where my Mom slapped me.

"You are marrying him and th-"

"I have expectations! And no one except Agust D can fulfil them" I shouted as she glared at me.

"Jimin, Agust D is a fucking celebrity! He doesn't even know you exist. You are already 30! You are going to marry the man of MY choice".

"WHAT?! NO!" I yelled as I abruptly stood up.

Jungkook walked out and looked at both of us. "FUCK YOU!" I spat at him as I ran to my room, ignoring my Mom.

🔖

Author's POV

"J-jackson, s-she slapped m-me for him! F-for that Jungkook" Jimim whimpered when he felt someone slip under his bedsheets and hug him.

He thought it was Jackson.

"W-why can't she fucking understand that I don't want to marry any normal person? I want someone special" he cried out as he turned around and buried his face into 'Jackson's chest.

"Please talk to her for m-me. P-please".

"But I love you, Jimin".

Jimin's eyes widened when he heard Jungkook's voice. He tried to push him, but the man didn't budge.

"Jimin, give me a chance, please~ I will prove you that I am more special and spectacular than your Agust d" he whispered as he rubbed Jimin's back.

"N-no. I-I will never" Jimin mumbled as he turned away from Jungkook.

"Please, Jimin. Give me a chance. I will shower you with all my love. Please Sugar~" Jungkook begged as he hugged the man tightly.

"Jungkook, you are not the one. You are not my special one" Jimin whispered as Jungkook sighed.

"Why don't you give me a chance?"

"Because...I-I am scared".

"Scared of what?"

"Night, bastard" Jimin mumbled before tightly closing his eyes.

"Good night, Sugar".

🔖

▪ Do you think, Mel slapping Jimin is right?

▪ What is Jimin scared of?

▪ What do you think of Jungkook?

▪ Feedbacks!!

Let's go!!

Love you sweethearts 😙💙

Thank you for voting and commenting. It means a LOT 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment!

Fighting 🎃😆