(64) 못

Chapter Sixty Four: Never.

mos - 못

I never thought I would be standing here, fucking cleaning tables. Well it was my fault. I went missing without a word so my ex boss fired me.

The only thing I hate about being a waiter is, I can't fucking sit even for a second. I have to walk around, taking orders while smiling at idiots who don't deserve it. And not to forget those motherfuckers who dare yell at me because his order took long to arrive.

Impatient motherfuckers. I just want to give them a nice punch and curse at their problematic existence. But of course I can't, cause if I did then I am jobless again.

Actually I don't care if I am jobless but Jungkook does. And for my Kookie baby, I will suffer here until I find a proper job.

Ah just thinking about Kookie makes me happy. I just want to go home and see his beautiful smile.

"Excuse me. I just told my order. Did you note it down?" I looked down at the boy who spoke. He flinched at my glare.

"I was thinking deeply and you just said your fucking order. How do you expect me to note it down quickly?" I asked silently so that my boss won't hear.

The boy looked like he was about to piss his pants. "I-I am sorry. I didn't know you were thinking deeply. I'll just repeat my order", He said. "A cup of coffee, blueberry muffin and fruit salad". What kind of order is that?

"Okay. And you are really a idio-", I quickly shut my mouth when I saw my boss looking here. I grinned at the boy before leaving to give the order to the kitchen.

"Obedient kids are hard to find these days", I mumbled to myself as I leaned against the counter. The boss nodded before leaving. I sighed in relief.

"He looked like he was going to piss himself". I grinned at Jin who rolled his eyes. "Don't get yourself fired". Jin was the one who got me this job. He is a good friend of the boss.

I grinned again. "I'm such a good and kind person, you know Jin". He rolled his eyes before disappearing into the kitchen. Why is he going there? Of course to eat free snacks.

The bell ringed as someone walked in. I turned to the new customer and smirked.

"Hey sexy~".

"You flirt with everyone like this, Sugar?"

"Nah, they are not worth it, handsome. But you are, someone special and worth it". I grinned at Jungkook who chuckled, taking a seat in one of the tables. "What do you want, handsome?"

"I'm just here to see my flower", Jungkook said. But I know he didn't want to waste money so he is saying that.

"Order anything. It's in the house", I said with a grin. I heard my boss clear his throat making me cough. "I mean, it's on me, handsome. Order". Jungkook chuckled.

"A chocolate muffin is enough, love", he said as I nodded and left to inform the kitchen.

Taking the chocolate muffin, I walked back to Kookie. "Jimin, how do I facetime you?" He asked with wide eyes.

OH MY GOD. FUCK!! HE IS SO CUTE.

"I'll teach you at home, Kookie. Now enjoy your muffin, my muffin". He chuckled, taking the plate of muffin.

"Sit here". With a grin, I made myself comfortable in his lap, ignoring the daggers my boss was throwing at me. "How was your first day at your part time job, Sugar?" Kookie asked.

"Boring", I said, taking a bite from the muffin he was pushing against my lips.

"If you don't want to work here, its fine, Jimin. Don't force yourself to work somewhere you don't want. I will get another job if we have any income problem. But I don't want you to feel stressed and tired. Stay home if you want to, Sugar", Jungkook said, continuing to feed the muffin.