(38) 비애

Chapter Thirty Eight: Sadness.

biae - 비애

Jimin sat there inside the cell, blankly staring at the police officer. "Don't try anything", the police officer said and left.

He couldn't believe he is in a police station cell on his honeymoon. "Jungkook will be so angry", he mumbled after regaining his senses.

"I hope I don't die now...and the headlines will be like, Man killed on his honeymoon by his husband. Damn", Jimin continued to mumble to himself, cursing his own self for getting into a sight. "I should've kicked his dick and ran away. That would've been a much peaceful method".

🔖

"I am here to bail, Mr.Park. That Korean blonde guy".

"We need to take him to court first", The police officer said as he looked through files.

"He was mentally sexually harassed. For defence, Mr.Park Jimin punched him. I would like for you to let him go".

"Let's see".

🔖

"You can go, Mr.Park Jimin", the officer said as Jimin's eyes brightened.

"Oh! Jungkook-ah came for his husband's rescue", Jimin grinned as he ran out, skipping down the stairs of the police station.

"Unfortunately, your husband is not me. Would've been amazing if I was your husband, but turns out I am not. Your husband is enjoying his peach and Ac in the hotel room", He smirked.

"What the fuck are you doing here, officer Kim?" Jimin frowned as Namjoon chuckled.

"Mrs.Park, I never thought you would get into trouble like this", Namjoon said instead of answering Jimin. But the married man wasn't going to let it slide.

"Why are you here? Did you follow us? Are you stalking us? How do you know Jungkook is eating a peach in our room? How do you know I was here?" Jimin threw the questions at Namjoon, with a glare in his face.

Namjoon smiled before handing him a paper. The blonde man frowned as his eyes scanned the paper. It was a vacation paper.

"You expect me to believe this, Officer Kim?" Jimin asked. "Even if you are in your vacation, how did you know where I am and what Jungkook is doing?" The blonde man watched Namjoon remain calm, the smirk never leaving his face. "I am going to report this to the police officer. Stalking me and my husband", he turned around, starting to walk away when Nmajoon grabbed him by his wrist, pulling him back.

"Come on, Mrs.Park Jiminie~ Let's go", Namjoon said as the blonde man tried to push him away.

"Let me go, Officer Kim. If I shout now, you are dead", Jimin threatened as Namjoon chuckled again.

"For that, I have to let you shout", Namjoon whispered as the married man titled his head in confusion. "Don't understand?" Namjoon asked. "Let me make you understand, Jimin-ssi", Before Jimin could reply, Namjoon's lips was forced into his.

The police officer lifted Jimin up, lips not leaving the struggling man's as he walked away from the police station.

Jimin struggled in the man's hold trying to break away, but his strength wasn't enough to fight the police officer.

"SHH!" Namjoon yelled as Jimin flinched. He was shoved against a wall, before his lips were tormented again.

Jimin felt tears form in his eyes as he continued fighting the man. Biting harshly on his lips, all he got in return was a moan from the officer making him angry and disgusted.

Closing his eyes, he was on the verge of giving up when a face appeared in his mind.

Jungkook.

If I give up now, Jungkook will lose his smile....and I don't want that.

A harsh bite made the officer pull away with a hiss as a fist kissed his jaw.

Namjoon let go of the married man, holding his jaw in pain, giving a chance for Jimin to escape.

The married man ran and ran away from the alleyway and the scary officer, not turning back. He felt more safe when he got between the crowd.

🔖

Jungkook sighed as he stood up. He looked out the window, hoping to see Jimin somewhere near the beach. "Well, he is short. So he can't be seen", he chuckled to himself, before walking out to see his husband.

🔖

Namjoon stood there, in front of a tall man, hands holding his cheek where a angry red mark raged.

"I never allowed you to touch him, now did I, Namjoon?" The man asked.

"No".

"Then, why did you touch him?"

"I-I am sorry, Master", Namjoon bowed with gritted teeth.

"I would've killed you off, now. But I have more use to you".

"I am sorry, Master", he said again.

"Don't expect me forgive you again. Get out my sight!"

🔖

▪ How do you think Namjoon knew?

▪ Why was Namjoon there in the first place?

▪ Who was Namjoon talking with?

▪ What will Jimin do?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Next chapter will be a beautiful one, I suppose 😁

QUESTION:

Should I answer the questions I ask after a chapter ends, in the end of the book?

Love you 💙

Take Care sweethearts 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙