(53) 잭슨

Chapter Fifty Three: Jackson.

jaegseun - 잭슨

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw his husband fall to the floor, hands pressing against his chest. "Jimin!" He called out, cupping his cheeks. "Hey Hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook panicked, wiping his never ending tears.

"S-she l-left m-me too, J-Jungkook. M-mommy and d-daddy both left their princess", he sobbed, crying into the man's shoulder.

The younger frowned in confusion. "W-what do you mean, Jimin? Sugar, don't cry. Look at me. What do you mean, Sugar?" He asked as Jimin shake his head, sobbing loudly.

"S-she l-lef-", Jimin broke into more sobs, unable to speak continuously.

"Calm down, Sugar. Look at me", Jungkook said, rubbing his back. "Who left you, Sugar? Please calm down, Jimin. If you don't, then it will be hard to breath. Calm down", Jungkook continued.

The people inside the room looked at them with a sad face. They didn't know what happened, but they felt sad for the crying man and his husband trying to assure him.

"J-jungkook, I-I don't w-want to breathe a-anymore though", Jimin whispered.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "D-don't say that, Jimin", He said. "Talk to me, Jimin. Tell me what happened", he panicked.

Jimin went limp on his shoulder. "Sugar? Talk to me, Sugar!" Jungkook cried out.

"Son, quickly take your husband to the hospital", A man said, walking towards them.

Jungkook nodded, quickly picking up his husband.

🔖

Jackson heard everything. How his bestfriend panicked. He sighed. "I shouldn't have done that. This is all because of me", he mumbled, splashing water in his tear stained face.

He walked out of the hospital bathroom, meeting eyes with the police officer. "You don't have any proof", he said.

"I-I don't. But I know! I know that this isn't an accident!" Jackson said through gritted teeth.

"I can't do anything without proof, Mr.Wang", the police officer said making Jackson snort.

"Aren't you working for him too? That guy who has been stalking my bestfriend?" Jackson asked with a glare. The police officer sighed.

"Mr.Wang, you are spouting nonsense. You just said that Mrs.Park's death wasn't caused by an accident, now you are saying something about your bestfriend getting stalked and I am working for him. Are you okay?" The officer asked making Jackson growl in anger.

"No, I am not! Of course I won't be okay! What do you think? Mel is like my another bestfriend a-and s-she wa-", Jackson burst out into sobs.

The officer sighed. "I am really sorry, Mr.Wang. We can't go further into this case if it was reported as an accident", he said, hands reaching out to pat Jackson's shoulder.

Jackson slapped the hand away. "Did you kill her?" Jackson suddenly asked making the officer flinch, shaking his head. "Then, why the fuck are you fucking apologising?" He hissed.

"I am leaving. I will do this on my own and find the proof!" Jackson sneered, anger and sadness evident in his face.

"Are you sure you aren't the one who got Mrs.Park killed?" The police officer asked making Jackson let out a loud laugh.

"Don't make me choke you to death", He growled.

"What makes you so angry, Mr.Wang?"

"You think I will kill my own bestfriend's mom? She is like a bestfriend to me too!" Jackson hissed with a glare.