(34) 조금 애타게

Chapter Thirty Four: Little tease.

jogeum aetage - 조금 애타게

Jimin's small hands played with the bubble filled water.

The bathroom was filled with the rich scent of vanilla. Jimin liked it that way.

His eyes was closed, slowly thinking on what Yoongi said.

"Think. Think about Jungkook".

What should I think about him? Jimin wondered as he rested his arms on either sides of the bathtub.

"Dinner is here, Sugar!" Jungkook shouted from outside.

"COME HERE, KOOKIE!" He yelled back as he waited for his husband.

Jungkook was shocke- astonished when he heard his husband call for him.

He unsurely peeked inside, cheeks heating up when he saw his husband naked inside the tub.

His ethereal skin was hid from curious eyes with the bubbles.

"Come here", Jimin said again as the younger took a deep breath before walking closer to Jimin. "Open your eyes, Kook", Jimin whispered as the younger blushed more.

Jungkook's doe eyes stared at the man in the tub, trying their best to not flicker to places they shouldn't. His entire body felt hot as he licked his dried lips nervously.

"Closer", Jimin whispered as the younger slowly leaned forward.

"Jungkook, I asked for my towel", Jimin stared at his husband, his lips curled into a unamused smile.

The younger blinked as he looked around. "Fuck my life", he mumbled staring down at his little boy standing up. Literally it is a big boy though.

"Why am I having these kinds of dreams? That too when I am awake. Fuck", Jungkook cursed under his breath as he grabbed the towel and handed it to Jimin.

His eyes widened to its max when he saw the older getting up from the tub, his pretty legs raising from the water and making contact with the floor.

Jimin's entire naked body was revealed to his horny husband's eyes. The older took the towel and walked out, perfectly aware of how he affects Jungkook.

He broke out into a grin once he was outside. "Dinner Kookie", he giggled as he heard Jungkook groan in annoyance.

After dressing up, the two sat in the big balcony, opposite each other. "So, did you enjoy it here?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. The beach, food, sleep, you....everything is fine", Jimin said with a smirk as he looked down at his food.

Jungkook choked on his food as he stared at his husband with wide eyes.

"What?"

"What?" Jimin mimicked as he cut the meat and shoved it in his mouth.

"Nothing", Jungkook mumbled before continuing to enjoy his meal.

But of course, Jimin won't let him. He is in the mood to torture his poor husband.

"So, did you enjoy everything Jungkook? Did you enjoy the food, sleep, beach, view?" Jimin asked as he smirked.

"You mean the beach view?" Jungkook asked.

"You know what view, Kookie~" Jimin giggled as the younger coughed loudly.

"Very much", Jungkook muttered as he stabbed the meat in his plate.

Jimin's phone suddenly rang as the older took it. Mel was calling.

"Hello Mom!" He grinned, putting the phone in speaker, so that Jungkook could hear her as well.

"Hello Jiminie. How is everything there?"

"Perfectly fine".

"Is Jungkook enjoying his stay there?"

"Yeah, he is really enjoying his stay here. The view, Maldives provided, blew Jungkook's mind and maybe something else too", Jimin giggled as Jungkook pouted.

"I'm glad, Jimin. Have you guys fucked yet?"

It was time for Jimin to blush now. "What the hell are you asking Mom?" He whined as Jungkook wiggled his eyebrow.

"I want grandkids as soon as possible, Jimin. That's why I am asking. WAIT! Don't tell me you don't know how a baby is formed!"

Jungkook burst out laughing as the fork fell from his hand.

"I DO KNOW how a baby is formed, Mom. I am hanging up, now", Jimin hung up before glaring at Jungkook. "Come on! Don't laugh", Jimin whined as the younger continued laughing.

"Karma!" The younger giggled, holding his stomach.

Jimin's lower lip protruded out, a cute pout forming as he stared at his husband.

Suddenly the younger stopped laughing and stared at Jimin with big eyes. Before the older could decipher what was happening, Jungkook already had his lips pressed against the older's plump ones.

🔖

▪ Why do you think Jimin was teasing Jungkook?

▪ Where do you want to go for a trip?

▪ Feedbacks :)

FINALLY THEY KISSED AND I UPDATED 😅

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙