7 minutes in Heaven (You have a crush on him)

Stiles:

"Stiles and Y/N"

Scott says grinning madly. He is the only one who knows about your crush on Stiles. Some would call Stilss a goofball but you found him adorable. You glare at Scott before walking into the closet, Stiles shuffling in after you.

"So Y/N"

"Yes Stiles?"

Instead of answering he presses his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck to bring him closer and he begs for entrance. I don't give it to him however, and he smirks against my mouth. He rides up my shirt and touches the exposed skin, causing me to gasp. He slips his tongue in and we fight for dominance, not hearing the door open.

"Well you two got busy"

Scott laughs and you blush slightly as Stiles scratches his neck awkwardly.

"It's fine lovebirds"

Scott says and Stiles grins at you.

Liam:

"Hm what about Liam and Y/N?"

Your cousin Lydia says. She knows if your crush for Liam, and by the look of Scott and Stiles, they know as well. You ignore Liam as you enter the closet and Liam closes it behind you two. He turns to you as someone locks the door. You feel a tiny bit intimidated as he stares at you with his gorgeous blue eyes until he finally says.

"Screw it"

And closes the gap between you two. You wrap your fingers in his hair, his hands finding a spot on your waist. He stops kissing you so he can take his shirt off, exposing his toned stomach. He kisses you again and your hands rest themselves at his stomach.

"Well what do when have here?"

Lydia says making you and Liam blush.

"Lydia maybe we should leave them in there often"

Stiles says and you look at Liam as he puts his shirt back on, a small smile on his lips.

Scott:

You walk inside the closet as calm as you can, not wanting Scott to here your heartbeat pick up. He smirks as he faces you, and his eyes glow with mischief. You gain confidence and press your lips to his, letting him gain entrance immediately. You wrap your arms around his neck and bring him closer, if that is possible.

The door opens and your aware of it and so is Scott but he just keeps kissing you, not that your complaing.

Stiles clears his throat and he sighs and grabs you, pulling you away from Scott and Scott growls, his eyes glowing.

"Okay Wolfie I'm sorry"

Stiles says, letting you go.

Jackson:

As soon as the door locks Jackson takes his shirt off and latches his lips to yours. He begs for entrance and you give it to him. He smirks against your mouth before whispering.

"Jump"

You wrap your legs around him and he presses you against the wall, a few clothes fall but neither of you worry.

"Hey!"

Stiles yells as he opens the door, grinning as he sees what position you and Jackson are in. Jackson just smirks and kisses you again, not caring about the audience who are watching quite uncomfortably. Jackson releases you and he shrugs on his shirt, a smirk set on his mouth.

Issac:

Issac walks in after you, smirking as he hears your heart beat pick up.

"Well Y/N you're nervous"

He says placing his lips close to yours.

"Screw it"

You mutter before putting your hands on the nape of his neck to bring him closer to you. Issac lips leave yours and soon he is biting and nibbling st the skin on your collarbone and neck, making sure the bites cause bruises.

He presses his lips back to yours just as the door opens. You walk out with the bites on display, Derek grins as he sees them. Yes the Derek Hale grinned.

"Well Issac claimed his territory"

He says and you blush wildly and Issac does the same.

Derek:

You trace Derek's abs as he presses his mouth to yours. You have had a crush on Derek for awhile but you've always been to shy to do anything about it. He signals for yoi to jump and you do. He holds you as if your weightless, and you love it. His fingers play with the bottom of my shirt and he lifts it over my head, our lips attaching again.

"Oh"

We hear people say as the see us.

"Shut the door!"

Derek yells and Stiles does.

"Kids"

Derek mutters before pressing his lips to mine again.