For Artemis (Liam)

*Flashback*
"Well who are you then?"
You ask the Alpha of the other pack.
"I'm Scott and you are?"
"Artemis"
You scan his pack and he scans yours, your eyes fall onto a brown headed boy with beautiful blue eyes. The boy locks eyes with you for a moment, and you then away.
"Well maybe we shouldn't interfere with each other"
Scott suggests and you nod your head.
"Good idea"
He nods before calling out a name.
"Liam!"
The blue eyed boy looks at Scott and Scott continues to talk.
"Don't pay any attention to anyone in this pack, no one"
"Okay"
He says before you two lock eyes again. You turn around and lead your pack away with only one thought in your head.
Liam
*End of flashback*

"Come on Artemis!"

Liam laughs as he drags you into an empty classroom. He kisses you on the lips quickly, as if in any second his lips will have to leave yours. You put your hand on the nape of his neck and he smirks against your mouth. You and Liam have been secretly dating for two months, despite the rules of not associating with anyone from the other pack.

"Artemis?"

"Yes Liam?"

"We shouldn't keep this a secret any more, I mean we have for two months"

"I agree, let's tell Scott, maybe our packs could become friends"

"Yeah"

Liam says before grabbing my hand.

"Come on"

He pulls me out of the room, and I smile at the thought of finally calling him mine.