He cheats on you (make up)

Stiles:
"No Y/N wait!"
He says stumbling after me as I run down the street. I turn on him and when he sees the tears his breath hitches, he knows I never cry unless someone has hurt me deeply.
"Y/N"
He says and his fingers reach out to entwine with mine. As they touch I pull my hand away.
"How can I know you'll love me Stiles when I know you have feelings for her"

"You have to trust me. Your my girl. My one and only, I vow to never ever repeat this mistake, for I now know it was a dick move. If I do it again I'll lose you forever and I'd hate for that to happen I know you wont trust me for awhile so I'm going to prove you can. Y/N I love you. I have since I met you"
"One more chance Stiles, just one more"
"That's all I need"
He whispers before pulling me into a hug.

Liam:
I've been ignoring Liam for weeks, every time I see him I go the other way, you've stopped talking and each day I look more and more like death. Today however, I wasn't so lucky in avoiding him. He is walking my way, specifically to my locker. I look down at your feet, laced in my pair of converse as I decide to quickly walk the other way, away from him.
"Y/N wait!"
And I do, I stop so suddenly he bumps into me.

"Liam leave me alone, dont re open the wound thats just healed"
"Please I love you"
"Then why'd you cheat? Tell me Liam. Why?"
His face drops in defeat and I laugh.
"Can't say? Wow Liam"
"I looked at the photo album"
He says weakly and then his eyes grow teary.
"Are you crying?"
I ask softly and he nods.
"Liam, you cheated on me please you make me feel like I'm the one at fault"
"Your not. Its me I'm just so angry and sad I had to screw everything up! I've lost you!"
"Liam please stop just for my sake leave me alone"
"No! Please forgive me!"
"If I do promise to not hurt me again?"
"Yes I promise! I love you!"
"I love you too Liam"
I say before he urgently presses his lips to mine.

Scott:
"Stiles how can I look at him the same, knowing his lips touched another girl's lips while we are together. Knowing he would of went further if I didn't walk in on them"
"Oh Y/N please just talk to Scott. I know you don't want to but it's best, besides the phones on speaker and he's heard every word you've said and... he's most likely running to yours"
"STILES! WHY'D YOU PUT IT ON SPEAKER!?"
"Well I didn't want him to take the phone off me"
A loud bang causes me to turn around and I see Scott leaning against my door which he slammed shut in his nervous state.
"Get out"
I say emotionlessly but on the inside my heart is breaking all over again.
"Y/N listen to me! I love you..."
"Is that what you told her?"
Pain flashes in his eyes and for a moment I want to forgive him, pretend nothing ever happened. But the moments gone now, thrown away into the back of my mind where the thoughts will become the dagger and my mind will take the cuts.
"I didnt mean to"
"Bullshit. You amd Kira were all over each other just leave Scott I'm an emotional wreck at the moment"
"I'm never leaving you I promise not to hurt you again just..."
He stops and I notice the tears streaming down his face and his sobs becoming louder.
"One more chance Scott"
I say and pull him in for a hug.

Jackson:
You walk down the hallway like a robot. No thoughts no feelings just a body among the others, to heart broken to register your thoughts. This is your cycle, come to school, learn and go home. You open your locker and grab the books you'll need before slamming it shut.
"Y/N"
A voice says from behind you and you want to run.

Jackson is behind you with tears in his eyes and the bully is right next to him.
"Tell her"
He insists to the girl who rolls her eyes.
"He didn't come on to me. I kind of came to his house because our parents are friends and I pushed him on the bed and kissed him. You walked in straight after that as soon as you left he scolded me"
She begins and walks away leaving him and I together.
"Please forgive me Y/N"
"I do. I will"
Colour then comes back into the black and white canvas that has become my life and Jackson sets his lips among my own. As our tears mix and the heat from or lips becomes scorching I say something that's been on my mind for some time.
"I've missed you"
"I've missed you too"

Issac:
You've stayed in bed all week wishing to avoid human contact as your mind replays the events. How could you even look at him the same, knowing he liked another? How could your kisses be important when he'd shared one with another while you two were together?
You hear a slight noise from out side and you like outside your window and scream in shock and you see Isaac on your roof.
"Isaac! What are you doing?"
"Waiting for you to forgive me. I'm sorry it was a moment's weakness please forgive me?"
"If I don't?"
"Then I won't come down"
"Okay I forgive you! Just get inside"
He comes through your window and then tackles you in a hug before placing his lips on yours.

Derek:
"I hate you! Derek Hale I hate you!"
You yell before lowering to your knees and watching your tears hit the concrete. You told Y/B/F/N to leave you too alone but one you crave her support.
"I'm sorry Y/N please forgive me!"
"How can I? You knew we were in a relationship and you went ahead and made out with her!"
"I'm done"
I say finally and when I look at him I finally notice the tears falling down his face. Yes the Derek Hale is crying. I slowly rise and I wipe the tears from his closed eyes and my finger lingers on his cheek for a moment longer then I have to.
"Please"
He sobs and that's when he kisses me. Our tears mix together and when I pull away that's when he opens his eyes. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.
"I'm sorry it won't happen again"
"I believe you"
I whisper as I close my eyes to enjoy the moment.

Hey Wolfsters (yes that is your nickname. Does that me an Alpha? Yes it does cause I want to be an Alpha) Sorry for not updating for awhile. Schools getting hard and I've been focused on that but I'm trying to update more!
Peace out Wolfsters I love you All,
Alpha✌