For Rebecca (Liam)

"Rebecca?"
I hear Liam murmur softly as I lean against my bedroom door, trying to stop myself from changing.
"Go away Liam! I'm not in control I'll hurt someone!"
"I'm not leaving until I've helped you"
"Fine but if you get hurt its your own stubborn butts fault"
I move away from the door and Liam comes in and quickly shuts the door.
"Liam leave. I can't have you hurt"
"Why not?"
"Isn't it obvious? I like you. A lot. I have since I saw you at your first day at Beacon Hills High. If I hurt you I wouldn't be able to live with myself"
Liam looks shell shocked for a moment before he smiles.
"I like you too"
Before you can reply a sharp pain rips throughout your body as you feel yourself change.

"Rebecca focus on me, keep your eyes locked on my own"
Liam mutters and you let out a roar which fades to a growl.
"Oh boy, come on Rebecca"
I look at him and his pleading eyes and something insode me stirs. I think of the way his hair is styled, the way his blue eyes are locked forcefullynon my own and his encouraging smile. I feel myself turning back and I fall into his arms.
"You did it"
"Thanks to you"
"Anytime"
He says before placing his lips on mine.

Hope you like this Rebecca!!

Okay guys I'm just going to have a small rant okay because this has been inside me for awhile now

I hate how people say: oh he/she isn't hot why do you even like them? I find that shallow because you don't like someone for their looks ypunlike them for their personality and flaws. Like you may nt find them hot but I find them to be beautiful.

I'm sorry I'm finished.