Song Imagine: Stiles, Last Kiss

I humbly apologize. I have sort of been on the cusp of anxiety/ succumbing to sadness which is why I took a long break, forgive me

We were out on a date in my daddy's car, we hadn't driven very far. There in the road straight ahead, a car was stalled the engine was dead. I couldn't stop so I swerved to the right, I'll never forget the sound that night, the screaming tyres, the busting glass, the painful scream that I heard last.

The crisp air chills my core as I crow with delight into the night as Stiles laughs and entwines his right hand with my left.
"I love you"
He says and even after 2 years I still get shivers down my spine.
"I love you too... Watch out!"
I yell as I see a stalled car. Stiles swerves his jeep and it rolls. I feel my heart in my throat as the car crashes upside down. I smash against the window and I scream as the glass cuts every inch of my visible skin, leaving me half in the car and half out.

When I woke up the rain was pouring down, there were people standing all around, something warm pools into my eyes, but somehow I found my baby that night, I lifted her head she looked at me and said 'hold me darling just a little while'. I held her close I kissed her, our last kiss, I found the love that I knew I had missed. Well now she's gone even though I hold her tight, I lost my love, my life that night.

"Babe!"
Stiles screams as he gets out of the car. I moan gently and Stiles moves to the front of the jeep and his eyes year up. I vaguely see people crowding about as rain pours into my eyes but I'm focusing on Stiles. Stiles moved closer and gently lifts me out of the mess before he sits down with me in his lap.
"Hold me baby"
I say softly and his years fall onto my face.
"Always, I love you, no matter what, you need to hold on"
"I love you too, I'm sorry but I can't Stiles"
Stiles' eyes widen and I smile gently.
"No you have to! We were forever!"
"We are forever, I love you so much"
"I love you too baby, forever"
He then kisses my lips gently and with the warmth of his lips among mine, I slip into the black abyss known as death.

Oh where oh where can my baby be? The lord took her away from me. She's gone to heaven so I got to be good, so I can see my baby when I leave this world.