For Catheryne (Brett)

I fly through the woods as I hear the sound of approaching feet. I look behind me and the beast gets closer and closer despite my means to try and get away from it. Suddenly, I'm pulled severely to the right and I squel a little as I'm pulled through a bush. A hand covers my mouth and I look up at the person and see Brett. Although he just saved me I roll my eyes in disgust and he simply shakes his head. I listen out for the beast but he is travelling far away from where we stand.
"Okay, we're clear"
"Care to explain why your here Talbot?"
I say flippantly and he just stares at me, appalled.
"Catheryne, I literally just saved your ass and now you're going to ask why I'm here? You should be thanking me because if I wasn't here you would be dead! Now just cause your Dunbar's twin doesn't mean I hate you!"
He says, his temper flaring and then he walks off, leaving me alone pondering my thoughts.
"Hey, wait up!"

I yell as I chase after him. I catch him and I grab his arm and turn him around to talk to me.
"Thankyou Brett. I mean it sincerely. You're actually a decent guy"
"Yeah? And your a decent girl"
He says softly while he grabs my hands and gives them a small squeeze.
"Wolf boy?"
I ask and he shakes his head and laughs.
"I like that name. It's cute. Like you"
He says and I put my head down from blushing a little.
"You think I'm cute?"
"I've always thought you were cute, your so adorable honestly, when I hear you and Stiles talking about being the two humans I just laugh and smile a bit to myself. I honestly find you cute in every way"
I look up at him smiling and I move closer.
"I find you more cute, Wolfboy"

I'm sorry this tool so long I've been meaning to update its just I sort of lost the passion. I went through rough patches where I couldn't even read or focus on writing but I'm recovering, I'm coming back ❤