First I love you Part 1

Stiles:

"Stiles!"

You yell as you see his face bruised. You run toward him and give him a hug. He burries his face in your hair and you just stay that way for awhile, locked in each others embrace.

"What happened Stiles, I was so scared and..."

You don't notice the tears falling from your eyes but Stiles does, probably because they are starting to soak his plaid shirt. He uses his finger to tilt your head up so he can see your eyes. He gently wipes the tears away and looks outside.

"Baby It's a full moon"

"Stiles your my anchor, your helping me stay here and not turn into what I am"

"Your human Y/N supernatural or not and I love you"

"You love me?"

"Yes I do"

"I love you too Stiles"

Once these 5 words have left your lips he presses his mouth to yours.

Liam:

"Liam"

"Y/N no"

"Why not I can help!"

He fixes his blue eyes on your Y/E/C ones as he pleads with you.

"You're not coming with us it's to dangerous!"

"No it's not I can take care of myself, you know that!"

"Well I don't want you to get hurt Y/N"

"Liam I'll be..."

"Don't say you'll be fine! What if you leave me! I'll never be able to live with myself now please listen to me! I love you Y/N! And I can't lose you"

By now your eyes are shining with tears and he is looking at you defeated.

"I love you as well Liam, always will"

He envelopes you in his arms and you rest your head on his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart.