For Becca (Scott)

"I can't believe your Allison's fraternal twin though!"
Lydia my girl best friend says shocked and Stiles my guy best friend, using his sass and sarcasm says
"Yes I see it, it must be the wielding of weapons and the freaky bow action"
I laugh and take a look at Scott while I flick my dirty blonde hair out of my greeney blue eyes.We are all on summer vacation so we decided to have a little get together late this after noon.
"So Becca truth or dare?"
Stiles asks and since I dont want to do any embarrassing dares in front of my crush, Scott, ( He is the only one that doesn't know. Damn the boy is blind!) I pick truth.
"Who do you like?"
"Well I don't really think it's necessary for me to say"
I say getting up and wandering around the room.
"But I like..."
I then almost trip up over Liam's outstretched foot and I let out a yelp.
"Liam!"
He immeduately turns red and i realize my grave mistake. Everyone stares shocked and I fail to notice how Scott just glances down at his shoes, a look of hurt clearly etched upon his face.

"Alright Becca come with us"
Stiles, Issac, Lydia, Malia and Kira all say at the same time before Stiles grabs my arm and drags me upstairs. As soon as the door is shut questions are being thrown at my face.
"So do you like Liam?"
Issac starts off and I shake my head.
"No!"
Then why'd you say his name?"
Malia asks.
"Because I almost tripped up over his outstreched leg!"
"Then you like Scott?"
"Yes!"
"How much?"
Kira asks and a small smile creeps up onto my face.
"A lot"
"So he's the only one you like?"
Lydia asks and I nod.
"Final question"
Stiles says and I wait for him to continue.
"Batman or Superman?"
"Stiles!"
Lydia yells and he grins.
"What? its important!"
"Batman"
I say and I start laughing and everyone else joins in

Scott's POV

I grin after they have finished talking mainly because I heard what I always wanted to hear. Becca likes me as well. But for now I have a call to make.

Becca's POV

We now make our way down stairs and Scott grins at us and talks for the first time.
"Lets go outside the sky is beautiful and Liam set up a bonfire"
"I'm in!"
I say excitedly and everyone files outside gazing in awe at the wonderful patterns in the sky.
"Becca"
Scott says and I turn around smiling.
"Yes?"
He then grabs a box and opens it so a cheesy pizza is all I see. I scan the box and find a note written in pen: would you like to go out with me or is this to cheesy?
I grin at Scott and take a slice of the pizza.
"I'd love to Scott"
"Hey guys we got pizza!"
Scott yells and everyone grabs a slice before standing by the bonfire.
"Oh hey Liam I sorry for earlier, I didn't mean you"
"Oh nah it's fine besides I have my eyes on a girl anyways, her names Y/N"
"Aw hope you get there"
I say and Scott wraps an arm around my waist.
"Best day ever"
I say while looking into the flames.