He hurts you (Makeup)

Stiles:

"Y/N wait!"

Stiles yells but you just keep walking as fast as you can, the wind stinging the cuts from the glass.

"Please Y/N!"

He yells with pure agony in his voice which causes me to face him.

"Please Y/N I'm sorry it's just today someone made a comment about you that pissed me off so much, they said you deserve better and I've just proven it's true!!"

"Stiles, I don't want better"

I murmur and he looks at me with his beautiful tear filled eyes.

"Forgive me?"

He says weakly and I nod.

"Of course I will Stilinski"

I say as he embraces me in a warm hug.

Liam:

You are about to walk out the door when two strong arms grab you, turn your around and pull you into a chest. You look at Liam before hitting his chest.

"Let me go!"

I scream but he hugs me tighter.

"Let me..."

I stop struggling and I feel my hair get wet with tears.

"Liam?"

I ask as I hear him sob.

"I'm sorry Y/N for the comment, everything! I never meant to hurt you!"

"Hey Liam it's..."

"Don't say it's fine! I was weak, I'm sorry, forgive me!"

"I forgive you"

I whisper and slowly hug him back.

Scott:

"What happened Y/N?"

Liam asks, you sense his anger so you decide it's best to not tell him. Scott barges into the house with his eyes fill with tears.

"Y/N I'm sorry!"

"You did this!"

Liam yells but you step between the two, you don't want your little brother to lash out.

"I'm sorry Y/N forgive me!"

"Scott I don't know if..."

Liam starts and I ssh him.

"Scott I forgive you but if you do anything like that again I'll..."

He cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine.

"Thank you Y/N"

He whispers.

Jackson:

"Y/N wait!"

He yells as I walk off. I refuse to then around, I'm to angry right now. He grabs my arm and lightly tugs me towards him.

"Let me..."

He presses his lips to mine urgently and I kiss him back, my anger soon dissolving and turning into passion.

"I'm sorry Y/N I was a jackass I got jealous of Stiles because he is a better guy then I am"

"I don't want better"

I mumble before flashing him a smile and he returns it before hugging me.

Derek:

I barely get out the doorway before he pulls me back.

"Y/N I'm sorry"

"For what? Insulting or punching me?"

He looks at me miserably and my walls start to crumble.

"All of it! I'm sorry I got so worked up over today and I lashed out..."

"Hey Derek I forgive you"

"I don't deserve you"

He mutters before pressing his lips to mine.