He sees you Fangirl

Y/F/B: Your favorite band
Stiles:
"No!!"
I wail as I read page 250 of The Death Cure.
"Thomas why!?"
I scream and I roll on the ground with the book clutched to my chest, tears falling down my cheeks.
"Please Tommy please!"
I scream and I shake my head.

Stiles runs into the room and sees me sprawled on the ground.
"Y/N? What's wrong?! Do you want me to get my bat?"
He then sees the book in my arm and sighs.
"All that over a book?"
"Stiles have you read the Maze Runner?"
"I'm on page 240 in the 3rd book, what made you cry?"
I hand him the book and he reads the page over. His eyes full with tears and soon we are both rolling around on the floor, tears in our eyes as we curse James Dashner for doing this to us.

Liam:
I sit on my couch and watch t.v. I'm watching the original Spider-Man and soon its an ad. I grab a spoonful of Nutella and eat it while Liam gets off the couch to go find some popcorn.

The paper towns movie trailer comes on and I start to hyperventilate. I fall to the ground and start rolling around and I mumble about its beauty. I stop rolling when I come to a pair of socked feet and I look up to find Liam smirking down at me.
"Uhh"
I say and he laughs.
"Are you... Are you fangirling?"
"Maybe"
"About the Paper Towns movie trailer?"
"Maybe"
He grins and then helps me up. I smile shyly as he shakes his head before he places the popcorn bowl on the table. He wraps his arms around my waist before resting his forehead on mine.
"I reckon its cute"
He says before pressing his lips to mine.

Scott:
I open my parcel that came in the mail today. I find the Y/F/B t shirt Scott ordered for me off the internet and I start to breathe deeply. I hug the shirt and then I place it out in front of me and flail my arms at how beautiful it is.
"So you like it?"
Scott asks chuckling and turn to him.

"Like it? I love it!"
"Thank you so much Scott I love you!"
I give him a hug before I stare at the shirt.
"I'm glad you like it"
"I'm glad I got to see what you look like when you fangirl, your cute when you fangirl"
"Aw"
Is all I can get out before he presses his lips to mine.

Jackson:
"Here babe"
Jackson says and hands me an envelope.
"What's this for?"
"To show how much I love you and your fan girl heart"
"Okay should I be scared?"
"Maybe. Well go on, open it"

I open the envelope to find tickets to Y/F/B show.
"Ohmygodohmygod"
I squel before clutching the tickets to my chest. I jump up and down in excitement and Jackson watches me with a happy look stuck to his face.
"I'm glad you like it Y/N"
He says and I hug him tightly.
"I love you"
I say in a sign song voice and he laughs.
"I love you too"

Issac:
I place the book down and I try to control myself. I ordered a new book off the internet and today it arrived. Y/F/B has a beautiful cover with delicate design. I place it on the ground before I start to make a happy sound.

Isaac walks in and grins.
"Babe? You alright?"
"Yeah it's just... ahhh the book"
I say and Isaac sits down beside me.
"Read me a page"
Isaac insists and I raise an eyebrow.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I mean I have to see why my girl friend likes a book so much. I read him the first page and afterwards he insists I read another page. Soon I've read a whole chapter and Isaac is now the one fanboying.
"Oh my lord I see why you like it"
He says and I grin.
"Told you its good"

Derek:
"Y/N what are you doing?"
Derek asks as he sees me watching up side down, hanging off of the coach giggling slightly.
"They kissed"
I say pointing to Hermione and Ron who are in The Chamber of Secrets. Derek sits down beside me before raising an eyebrow in a amused fashion.

"So these are your... what's it called?"
"OTP? No I've got some other people in mind"
I say with a shy smile and Derek smirks.
"Oh? Who are these people, do I know them?"
He asks playing along and I press my lips to his.
"We're my OTP"
I say and he presses his forehead to mine.

I've decided to add Brett into these so I'll catch him up in the next few chapters