He asks you to be his girfriend

Stiles:

"Y/N"

"Batman or Superman?"

"Huh?"

"Pick one"

"Batman, why did you want me to pick?"

Ignoring your question he gets closer to you until your noses are nearly touching.

"Y/N, I know I'm only human but would you give me the chance to be your batman? To protect you? To be your boyfriend?"

"Stiles of course!"

You yell and wrap your arms around him.

"If I'm Batman your Catwoman"

"I'm fine with that"

You say grinning like crazy as he grins as well.

"You just made me the happiest man alive"

Liam:

Ever since you and Liam found out about your powers you two have gotten closer, you don't mind of course but you think Lydia does, well mainly because Liam knew of your Elemental powers before her.

"Y/N Liam's here"

Lydia yells and you run down the stairs in sweats and a t shirt, your hair in a messy bun.

"Hi Dunbar"

"Hey Y/L/N"

"Sorry I must look horrible"

Lydia walks away, making sure her back faces us the whole time.

"No you never look horrible I came to ask you something"

He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly before continuing.

"I'm wondering if you'd be my girlfriend? I mean its totally okay if you say no because of our......."

"Liam?"

"Huh?"

"Yes I'd love to"

"Finally!!!"

Stiles yells as him and Scott exit the living room.

You blush like mad and look at Lydia, the biggest of grins on her face.

Scott:

"So Y/N..."

"Yes Scott?"

You say as you finish the last of your homework.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot"

"Well If someone asked you out what would you say?"

"Depends who asked"

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

He asks with puppy dog eyes and the cutest grin I've ever saw.

"Yes!!"

You say excitedly and as his lips are about to brush yours, Liam bursts in.

"That is disgusting just no ,just...."

You reach for a pillow and throw it at Liam and he grins.

"Missed"

You get up and Liam runs away, you chasing him, Scott following because it is amusing.

Jackson:

"Whitmore! " Y/L/N!"

"Yes?"

You ask looking up from your School work.

"I don't know what's changed from the first day of the new seating plan but keep it up"

You smile slightly, before biting your lip as you see Jackson's scrawl on your paper, you make out the words and when you read them a smile forms on your face.

Be my girl?

It reads and you quickly write back, you know he is watching your every movement so you write 3 words, 11 letters.
Course I will.

Issac:

"Lahey!"

Coach yells and he takes his eyes off you to look at coach, who mouths something to him. The lights all go out and you feel yourself getting note and more curious.

They go back on and your eyes focus in the whole team a, each one holding a part of a sign accept Issac saying: Be Mine Y/N?

You focus on Issac who is holding a single rose, a grin plastered onto his face. You run onto the field as fast as you can and when you teach him you yell:

"Yes!"

Everyone explodes into cheers but all you can focus on is Issac, because he is all that matters.

Derek:

"Hey Sourwolf!"

You say as you see Derek.

"I didn't hear you knock"

"Because I didn't"

He grins, yes the Derek Hale actually grinned at someone.

"Well you seem happy, are you high? Can wolves get high?"

"I'm not high Y/N, I need to ask you something"

"What is it?"

You ask getting scared.

"Do you like me?"

"As a friend? Yeah"

"You know what I mean"

"Oh uhm no"

"I can hear your heart beat Y/N I know your lying"

He says, getting closer, his green eyes locking with your Y/E/C ones.

"I like you too Y/N be mine?"

"Course I will Derek"

"You called me by my proper name? What happened?"

I ignore him and just rest my head on his chest, while his arms are wrapked securely around my waist.