For Trisha (Stiles)

I look at Stiles out of the corner of my eye as I'm sitting in Economics. I glance at the clock as I rest my head on the desk as I wait for the bell to ring. I want to go home and hide in my room in a blanket nest and eat ice cream. Stiles now knows I like him and now it's going to be awkward and he'll hate me!
"Trisha!"
"Yes Coach?"
"If your going to sleep in my class maybe you should swag to a different class!"
"Yeah I'm sorry"
He nods and I look as Stiles stares at me I give him a small smile and then the bell goes.
"Alright class! Remember homework is due tomorrow!"
I pack away my things and stop when a hand touched my own. I look up and see Stiles smiling at me.

"Hello Trisha"
"Hi"
"Listen I um want to ask you something"
"Like?"
"Uhh I didn't think I'd get this far"
He says honestly and I look at him quizzically.
"Doyouwanttogoonadatewithme?"
He says and I blink before he realizes he said it way to fast. He blushes and I smile.
"Try it slower"
"Do you want to go on a date with me?"
He says and I look at him shocked.
"I thought you didn't like me?"
"Uhh of course I like you! I'm crazy for you! Is that a yes?"
"Yeah it is"
He grins and air fists before facing me again.
"You won't regret this"
He says before latching his lips onto mine.
"Hey! If your going to do that at least do it where I don't have to awkwardly watch!"
The coach yells and I mumble an apology. The coach shrugs it off and high fives Stiles.
"Well done Stilinski I knew you'd be a man and do it!"