Brett Preferences 6-10

New chapter up of: The Sun, The Moon, The Truth.

Y/S/N= your ship name

6.He/you finds out what you/he is:

He finds out what you are:
"Liam I need to go. Now!"
I say after our second game against Devenford Prep. Brett looks your way curiously as he sees Liam grabs my arm and guides me to the locker room.

"Y/N calm down!"
Liam yells and I feel my eyes change to their golden colour.
I turn around so I'm facing the sink and mirror and I look down at my claws.
"Hey Y/N come on can beat this"
Liam says and my legs start to shake. I look up and see Brett through the mirror. His eyes focus is on my own and he gasps abit before stepping forward which brings me back.
"Your a werewolf?"
"Yeah if it's not obvious by my eyes"
I say turning around and resting my arms against the sink. Brett smirks and Liam watches him, carefully.
"I knew you were fiesty"
He says before running off leaving Liam and I stunned.
"Alright... What the hell happened?"

You find out what he is:
"The least you could do is face me in an argument!"
I yell at Brett who is storming away from me.
"Maybe I don't want to face you"
He shouts back and I groan.
"You don't even have the decency to look at me?"
"Well maybe I'm still slightly shocked that your a werewolf!"
"Well you could at least talk it out with me instead of acting like I'm... I'm a freak"
My voice cracks and he stops.
"You really want to know why I'm walking away?"
He asks before turning around.
"Yes!"
I yell and he looks at me, really looks at me. His eyes then flicker a yellow colour, like mine.
"Your a werewolf as well?"
"Yeah. I didn't want to change back there"
"Why?"

He stops and I notice how close we truly are. Despite our height difference my head almost pressed against his chest as I look up.
"Maybe I wanted you to think I was normal Y/N"
"Yeah? And maybe I wanted you to not hate me"
He leans down so our faces are inches apart.
"Maybe I don't"
He says and quickly walks away without giving me a backwards glance.

7. Who you are related to
You are Liam's cousin

8. He asks you to be his girlfriend
"Uhh why is Brett Talbot walking towards us?"
Liam says as we sit down out side in the sun with the rest of the pack.
"Why's he even in the School?"
Scott asks and Lydia looks at me puzzedly.
"Why is he smiling?"
Stiles asks causing me to grin. I stand up and I stretch my arms to try and shake the feeling of tiredness. The pack gets up and crowds around the both of us, trapping us in a circle.

"Y/N I uh would like to ask oh a very important question that you'll hopefully answer how I want you to"
He takes a deep breath and I start to feel nervous little butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.
"Y/F/N will you please be my girlfriend? It's totally fine if you say no because well we've had this feud thing going on but that doesn't matter because..."
"Brett!"
I say stopping him completely. He looks at me expectantly and I grin.
"Of course I will, Talbot"
He embraces me in a hug and I rest my head on his chest. The whole pack cheers and I faintly hear Stiles mutter.
"I knew it Y/S/N is offical"

9. First Kiss
Today had been a crap day. First of all, this girl bullied me and said that I'm to ugly to have a boyfriend and that I most likely made him up, then I got singled out in class to answer the math eauation the board, but naturally I didn't understand what I had to do so when I asked the whole class laughed and the teacher explained it really slow like I'm thick.

I walk out of the School fuming and only when I see Brett is when I start to smile. He walks towards me but before he can reach me, my bully walks up to him, swinging her hips and giving him a flirtatious wink. He walks past her until he is right in front of me, entwining our fingers, my bully giving him a look of disbelief. She walks towards us and snares at me.
"So you didn't make up your boyfriend huh, your still to ugly for him I reckon he'd prefer something more like... me"
She says getting closer to him while he gives her a disgusted look.
"So your the one who has been bullying Y/N? Your pathetic now leave my girl friend alone"
My bully storms off before Brett faces me.
"Thank you"
"Hey I couldn't have anyone being mean to my baby girl"
I roll my eyes and he looks down at my lips before wrapping an arm around my waist. He bites his lips before grabbing my face. He then gently leans in and seals the gap between us so our lips meet. My lips tingle and my fingers tangle themselves in his hair.
"Wow"
I say when we pull away and he grins.
"Wow indeed"

10. 7 minutes in heaven (you have a crush on him)
"Y/N and Brett"
Stiles says and my stomach does a somersault. I stand up quickly and look at Brett, who is staring at me. I walk to the closet and Brett shuts the door once he is in as well. I notice how pressed for space we are, my head almost pressed against his chest.
"Aw screw it"
He says before press it his lips to my own. My lust burns up and I shut my eyes. His lips leave mine for a second and he growls in my ear.
"Jump"
I do and wrap my legs around his waist, his hands securely on my thighs and my back pressed against the wall.I wrap my fingers into his hair and he groans before his eyes flutter close and so do mine. We are working I peaceful harmony, our mouths moving silently against each other.

The door opens and Stiles smirks at us.
"Have fun there?"
He asks and Brett growls before shutting the door again.