Say Something ~ Stiles

This is based on Season 3B with a little twist

"Why won't you tell me things anymore? I know your scared but baby please tell me what's wrong so I can help!"
"You can't help me! No one can! We've lost Lydia the nogitsune took her, we're going to get her tonight"
"I'm coming"
"No"
I turn back at him in disbelief.
"Yes I am. She's part of the pack, no one gets left behind"
"What if you die? I couldn't live with myself"
"I won't die, I have my wolf powers, I need to help, is this why you haven't wanted to tell me?"
"Yes, I've only just started to love, I can't lose that"
"You won't, we can't give up, not like this"
"I'm scared Y/N"
Stiles says and I grab him in a hug as tears trickle down his cheeks.
"Me too, we'll get through this"

I look around at the pack and see how bad we're losing. I see Void Stiles sitting watching us.
"This is your fault!"
I yell at him and he just smirks as 2 Oni corner me.
"I'll make sure Stiles knows how courageous you are, actually he can see for himself"
"Y/N!!"
He yells trying to push through. I look around and Allison locks eyes with me before falling to the ground and one less Oni.
"For Allison!"
I yell as I lunge forward and my claws break the mask and the Oni dies. I jump back and everything slows.
"Y/N!"
Stiles yells and I look at him as an Oni's blade pierces through my stomach. The Oni takes it out and I fall to my knees, cupping the wound. The Onis backtrack and tears start to form in my eyes as every thing quietens.

Stiles runs to me and holds me in his arms as he wipes away my tears.
"I tried to avenge Allison"
I say weakly and Stiles lets out a small smile as tears flood his eyes.
"You did baby, I'm so proud of you, I shouldn't of yelled your name"
"No Stiles it wasn't your fault"
"I'm so sorry Y/N..."
"No ssh Stiles it's okay, I'm in your arms, I'm going to die helping to protect my friends, it's the best way to go. I love you Stiles Stilinski, I'll never stop, I want you to live with no regrets and if you ever need my help look up at the stars and know I'll be there, every time the rain touches your face its me kissing you, every time the stars glimmer its me telling you to go on"
"I love you too, I don want to say goodbye to the one I love"
"Don't think of it as goodbye, think of it as see you soon"
Everyone apart from Scott and Chris were crowding me, although they were all listening to my words.
"Does it hurt?"
Stiles asks and I move my arm weakly to cup his cheek as my breathing slows.
"No. Death is nothing but the next greatest adventure"
He kisses me as my breathing stops forever, the last sounds that vibrates in are the sounds of his sobs echoing through the night and the way his lips form words for me that I can hear one last time.
"I love you Y/N Stilinski, your forever in my heart and your the one that I love, im sorry that I have to say goodbye, we were going to have forever, but I guess when I was with you, for those short moments, that's a long enough forever for me. I'll see you up there soon. I love you."

Maybe I will be forgiven I just wish I could of told Stiles he would of been a father.