Brett Prefernces 6-11

New Chapter of The Sun, The Moon, The Truth is up!

11. His name in your contacts
Da Babe xx

12. Your name in his contacts
One and only xx

13. You meet the pack
(I'll just do Satomi because we'll your part of Scott's pack)

"Y/N calm down we are just going to meet Satomi, most of the pack got assassinated from the Benefactor and her list"
I shudder as I think of how Brett almost died from Violet but Scott saved him.
"Are you ready?"
"Nope"
I say and he chuckles before entwining our fingers together.
"She'll love you, know don't worry"

"Ahh is this the one you contantly talk about Brett?"
A woman, Satoni asks as we walk in, our hands still clasped together. Brett blushes lightly and I turn to him with a smile on my face.
"Oh talk about me?"
"Everyday. He's always gushing non stop about you"
Satomi adds and I look at Brett smirking.
"Can't get enough of me can you Talbot?"
I mock him and he grins.
"With a hot girl friend like you how can I?"

14. He hurts you
"Your going to start this now?"
I ask as Brett starts pacing around.
"Well I wouldn't have to if you showed you actually like me more"
"I don't show that I like you? I'm in a relationship with you! Isn't that enough proof?"

Brett's eyes flash and he uses both hands I knock me over. I fall over onto my behind and I look up at him, I can feel the fear morphing my face into absolute terror. Brett snaps out of it and he looks down at me sadly.
"Y/N I'm sorry"
He says and offers out a hand. I flinch away from him and I go onto my hands and knees and crawl to the door before stand in and flashing him my eyes.
"Screw you Brett Talbot, screw you"

15. He hurts you (Make up)
I run down the road, tears streaming down my face. I can't believe he'd hurt me, physically hurt me. I show I love him all the time so why is he mad. I 're evaluate everything that's happened I the last few days and I stop as I realize what es talking about.

I've been hanging with Stiles because he is the only one who trusts me about knowing about Donovan. I didn't think what it would of made Brett think and now I've lost him. I crouch on the ground and someone places a warm arm on my shoulder. I look up and see Brett, tears cascading down his face.
"Oh Y/N please forgive me I'm so sorry"
"I'm sorry too Bret for hanging with Stiles but I like you and only you"
He brings me into his embrace for a hug and I feel his tears drop onto my hair.
"I'm so sorry honey, I'll never do it again"
He says and I look up at him smiling.
"I know you won't"