For Angelica (Liam)

I groan slightly as I see Liam walking towards me. Now most would be happy but this guy is friends with my brother Stiles and has been nothing but cruel to me. I go to walk the other way until Liam grabs my arm.
"Yes Liam?"
I say and he gives me a signature smirk.
"I want to ask you out on a date Angelica"
"Me? Why me? You've constantly teased me for years!"
His eyebrows knot in confusion and this makes me glare.
"How?"
"All those times you teased me for my height and you'd constantly put me down!"
"I'm so sorry I honestly meant nothing by it. Let me fix this. Come with me for one date if you still hate me then I will leave you alone as much as I can"
"Fine Liam"
"And wear something casual"
"What do you mean casual? You know my type of casual is sweats"
"Jeans"
He says and grins before grabbing my hand and kissing it like they do in the movies which leaves me touched.

On the walk home all I can think about is how the Liam Dunbar asked me out on a date. I know about his wolf powers mainly because I help Stiles figure everything out but that doesn't mean Liam knows I know his secret. I unlock the door and then Stiles runs from his room and gives me a huge hug before setting me on the ground again.
"What was that for?"
"Because I wanna know, why are you glowing with positivity?"
"Liam asked me out on a date"
I say and Stiles goes through 10 emotions before suspicion sets on his face.
"Your going out with him? He's an IED and a werewolf for God's sake if that doesn't show any warning signs to you I don't know what will!"
"Gosh Stiles calm down its one date now let me get ready he said dress casual as in jeans casual"
"Did you interpret that or ask?"
"Ask obviously"
I say and Stiles smirks and leaves me alone. I run to my room before shutting my door and opening my draws to find a pair of light blue jeans and my superman singlet with the logo in gold. I find a pain of navy converse and my leather jacket before finding my beanie. Once I'm satisfied I go down stairs and surprisingly Liam is there and by the look on his face and the stance of Stiles, I know he's gotten a lecture.
"Alright bye Stiles"
I say and quickly grab Liam's hand and pull him out the door.
"Thank God I was given the whole being safe talk"
I redden at that and Liam smirks before looking down at our hands.
"Angelica your still holding my hand"
"I know know where are we going?"
"You'll see"
And in a swift motion he is carrying me bridal style.
"Now let's get going my darling"
Liam says before setting off.

We finally arrive and I stare in awe at the park's trees which have lights woven on the branches.
"Liam"
I saw turning around to see the full picture before my eyes land on him.
"You did this?"
"Yeah I did"
He goes over to the radio he has on a table along with some flowers and puts the music on before walking bak to me with the flowers. He gives them to me and I smile a small smile.
"May I have this dance?"
"You may"
I say taking his hand and he spins me around. I lose myself in the gentle music and that's when it happened.
I look at him and as our eyes connect he leans in and closes the gap, his mouth connecting to mine. I pull away as I gasp for air and I rest my head on his chest.
"This is nice Dunbar"
"So does that mean you'll be my girlfriend?"
"Yes it does wolf boy"
He looks at me shocked and he grins.
"Of course you know, your related to Stiles you guys find everything out"
He says and twirls me around, the flowers still in my hand and the lights shining above us.

I got major feels writing this