For Hazel (Stiles)

"Hazel?"
Liam asks as he sees me sitting alone at lunch.
"Go away Liam"
"Wheres Stiles?"
"Oh you don't know either? Go ask Malia she'll know"
I say bitterly and Liam nods before sitting down.
"Boy trouble huh?"
"Yeah"
"Why don't you just tell him you like him?"
"Because he'll think I'm weird and he already does I mean come on we barely talk we only know each other because we are in the same class"
"Oh don't fret I'm sure he wouldn't think your weird"
"How'd you know?"
"Because he heard the whole conversation and he's still standing behind you"
"Liam!"
I say loudly before turning around and coming face to face with the Stilinski.
"I um have to go yeah lots of things to do"
I say nodding before I practically sprint out of there towards the library.

Stiles's POV

I can't believe what I just heard Hazel say. She likes me? I'm quite shocked I mean she is to beautiful to like a guy like me. Liam looks at me and winks.
"See buddy I told you she's crazy for you know go get her before another guy does"
He pushes me in the direction she went and I thank him quickly before I run towards the only place I know she'll be. The library.

"Hazel?"
I whisper as I enter the library and walk towards her corner. I find her sitting there cross-legged and she looks up.
"Its fine if you don't like me the same Stiles I understand if you like Malia"
"I don't like Malia that way anymore that ship has sunk I like you. I have since I first saw you. I wish I had the courage to talk to you more. Can I have that chance now?"
"Of course"
She says and she stands up. I look down at her lips and lean in and kiss her. She seems shocked but kisses back straight away.
"SHIP!"
Someone yells and the Librarian looks from her book in annoyance.
"Quiet this is a library!"
She says but then oh so quietly I hear her whisper.
"Coach owes me 10 bucks"