For Wynters (Liam)

"Scott?"

"Yeah Wynters I know you don't like Liam but can you come to my house please?"

"Why?"

"I'll explain when your here"

You decide to go, despite the fact that you don't like Liam, well he doesn't like you which makes you not like him. You think he is pretty hot though, with his dreamy eyes. You shake your head as you run to Scott's house, which is only a street away from yours.

"Scott?"

"Up here!"

You run to his room and when you see Liam duct taped on the chair you don't know weither to help him or yell at Scott.

"Why?"

You ask and Liam's eyes stay locked on you.

"I may of done something that'll change him"

You smack your head with your palm and you turn to Liam.

"Let him go!"

"Wynters! No we need to make sure he won't run away"

Stiles says and you shake your head.

"Well at least take the tape off"

Stiles does as he is told and you go on your knees so your almost the same height as liam.

"What are you doing here?"

He asks and you sigh.

"Helping you"

"How?"

"Dunbar can you quit it for a moment! Why do you hate me so much!"

You run your fingers through your hair and Liam raises his eyebrows.

"I don't hate you"

You vaguely hear Stiles and Scott leave the room and Liam looks at you intensely. Before you can overthink what your doing you press your lips to Liam's, who kisses pretty good despite being taped up.

"Wynters your beautiful, be mine?"

"Course Dunbar"

You reply grinning and you vaguely hear Stiles say.

"Wait you knew?"

"Its kinda obvious now let's sort this out"