What the pack thinks of you

STILES:

Scott: "She's my sister of course I love her"
Liam: "She is so awesome she helped me out a lot"
Kira: "Her style is so awesome, she doesn't let anyone push her around"
Malia: "She is the perfect match for Stiles, they are both so cute"
Derek: "I really like her, she helps us out a lot and she keeps Stiles from annoying me"
Lydia: "Amazing! She is so flawless and is basically everyone's kid sister"

LIAM:

Scott: "I love her and I'm sure the whole pack does, she just needs to watch out with Liam"
Kira: "I reckon she is just amazing, her and Liam are the cutest!"
Malia: "She reminds me of myself. She is a fighter and a good one if that"
Derek: "Yeah she's alright" *smiles* "I guess you could say I think of her as a sister"
Lydia: "She's my cousin and I love her. I just want her to be careful with Liam"
Stiles: "Those two little freshies. I like Y/N I really do but bloody hell they need to calm down with the PDA!"

SCOTT:
Kira: "Her and Scott are the cutest and she's so nice!"
Liam: "She's my sister and as much as I hate to admit I love her. I want her to be careful with Scott. No one can hurt my sister!"
Malia: "She is so nice and me and we are the bestest of friends"
Derek: "She helped him forget about Allison I just wish she wouldn't sacrifice herself and her needs all the time"
Stiles: "I've known her for a long time and she's like the sister I've never had"

JACKSON:
Scott: "I love her she just needs to be careful"
Stiles: "Yeah I love her. In the sister way"
Derek: "She's my sister I just want her to know she needs to be careful with Jackson"
Lydia: "I love her and I must admit her and Jackson are so cute together"

ISAAC:
Scott: "She is Stiles's sister of course I love her"
Stiles: "My sister. Not much more to say accept I love her and I accept her decision with Issac as long as Issac doesn't hurt her"
Derek: "She's alright. She annoys me sometimes though"
Lydia: "She's one of my best friend I love her so much"

DEREK:
Stiles: "She made the sourwolf not so sour of course she's alright. I've known her for ages I love her"
Scott: "I love her. She reminds me so much of Allison"
Liam: "She is so badass!"
Kira: "She is a force not to be messed with. I love her"
Malia: "Her and Derek are so cute together. She's alright I guess. Her and Stiles's closeness makes me jealous"