For Erika ( Issac and Stiles)

"Truth or dare Erkia"
"Dare"
I say and look around the circle at the whole pack and Issac who came back for the week. By the smirk on Scott's face I knew I wouldn't be let off easy.
"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with two guys of my choice so 14 minutes all up. You will have Stiles and Issac because well they both like you"
"Well who am I kissing first?"
I say after a while and Scott's smile brightens.
"With Stiles of course"
Stiles coughs awkwardly before standing up and walking towards me and in the process he trips up over his own two feet. I smile at his goofiness before I take his hand and lead him into the closet.

As soon as the door is locked Stiles latches his lips onto mine. I back into the wall and Stiles puts his hands on my waist. My fingers find themselves tangled in his hair and he lets out a moan. We are to close yet not close enough and as I pull away he is everywhere, laced in my thoughts and consuming what vision I have in the darkness. But everything seems light with him by my side and now I long for more time.
Scott done this to tease me I finally realize and as the door opens and Isaac takes his place Stiles's fingers linger on my hand for a moment longer before the door is shut again.

Isaac is more gentle, so gentle I want to cry as he looks at me before placing his arms around me and asking me for permission before kissing me.
"Oh come on Isaac? Is this your worst?"
I tease lightly and a glint comes to his eye. His kiss becomes more fierce and he laces our hands together. He raises them above our heads before I step back against the wall. He then wraps his arms around me once more.
"Jump"
He commands and I do and he supports me and we deepen the kiss, our mouths moving in sync and my heart pounds in my chest. He stops when we have a minute left and he gets me back onto my own two feet and lightly places a kiss on my lips. He stops just as the door opens and we walk out. Scott smiles and opens his mouth to speak.
"Alright you guys it's done, Erika?"
"Oh yeah Truth or Dare Lydia?"
"Truth"
"How are you coping with being a banshee?"
"I'm doing fine"
"Truth or dare Stiles"
Lydia asks and Stiles grins.
"Dare"
He says and looks me in the eyes.
"Go kiss Erika"
"Happily"
He says before Isaac clotheslines him and sends him to the floor.
"Oh hell no"
"Isaac its a dare"
I say before walking over to the two and gently placing a kiss on Stiles's lips.
"I think she made her choice"
Stiles says smugly and Scott starts to run around the house screaming.
"I ship it! I ship it!"
"Canon Canon!"
Lydia yells and we all look at her questioningly.
"What? Scott's doing it"
She says with a shrug.