Love the way you lie~Jackson

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, that's alright because I like the way it hurts, just gonna stand there and hear me cry, that's alright because I love the way you lie, i love the way you lie.

"I hate you Jackson!"
I scream at him as he looks at me with for in his eyes.
"What've I done now Y/N? Do enlighten me or are you jusnover reacting like always?"
"Does this look like I'm overreacting?"
I say and hold up a piece of paper with fine print written on it.

I can't tell you what it really is I can only tell you what it feels like and right now's a steel knife in my wind pipe. I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight, as long as the wrong feels right its like I'm in flight.

"A restraining order? Against my bestfriends? What's wrong with you?"
I say as I move over to the bed and sit down.
"They kidnapped me, I could of died!"
"And what? Never drive your Mercedes again?"
"Its a Porsche!"
He yells and throws his hands up in the air and I laugh lightly.
"I know, I just wanted to piss you off"
I say and he rolls his eyes at me and joins me and sits on the bed. I turn towards him and he presses his lips to mine, making my fingers slowly curl in on the paper.

High of her love, drunk from her hate its like I'm huffing paint, the more I love the more I suffocate and right before I'm about to drown she resuscitates me, she f**king hates me and I love her wait. Where you going I'm leaving you, no you ain't come back we're running right bad here we go again, it's so insane cause when it's going good it's going great I'm super man with the wind in her back she's Louis Lane.

One hand holds the paper while the other is on his neck, holding him in place so I can remain kissing him. I suddenly remember why we are fighting and I move my hand at his neck and rest it against his chest and push him away. He looks at me in conclusion and I hold up the paper in front of his face.

But when it's bad it's awful I feel so ashamed I snap whose that dude I don't even know his name I laid hands on her I'll never stoop so low again I guess I don't know my own strength.

"Your not going to let it go?"
"Hell no!"
I say and stand up, not wanting to look him in the eye.

You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe when your with em, you meet and either one of you neither know what hit em got that warm fuzzy feeling, getting chills used to get em, now your getting f**king sick of looking at em? You swore you'd never hit them never do nothing to hurt them know your in each other's face spewing venom in your words when you spit them.

"This is pathetic!"
He yells and I look around his room.
"Is it? Am I overreacting again?"
"Yes you are!"
He says and I see his hand curl into a fist.

You push, pull each others hair, scratch, claw, pin em, throw em down, ever feel so lost in the moments when your with then, its the rage that took over it controls you both, so they say your best to go your separate ways guess that they don't know you cause today thacwas yesterday yesterday is over its a different day sounds like broken records playing over.

"You gonna hit me what a gentlemen! Do it, I freaking dare you Whittewhore!"
He moves his fist quickly and I fall back as he strikes my face.

So you promised her, next time you'd show restraint, you don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game, but you lied again now you get to watch her leave out the window guess that's why it's called window pane.

"Y/N I'm sorry I hit you I just got angry"
"Obviously, I know we both have temper problems but damn"
"I'm sorry, I'll show strength and restraint next time"
"Theres gonna be a next time?"
I look into his eyes and grab my bags, my face throbbing slightly.
"I'm just gonna leave"
"Fine! I'm done fighting anyway, don't let the door hit you on the way out"
"My friends were right, you are an ass"

Now I know we said things did things that we didn't mean and we fall back into the same patterns, seventeen, but your tempers just as bad as mine is, same as me, when it comes to love your just as blinded. Baby please come back it wasnt you maybe it was me maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems maybe thats what happens when a tornado meets a volcano all I know is I love you to much to walk away now.

I leave his house quickly before I let the tears start to fall. I caused this whole argument, all over my best friends, Scott and Stiles.
"God this is messed up"
I say and I put my bags down o the sidewalk and gently massage my face.
"Y/N?"
I hear Jackson say and I turn around, ready to yell at him.

Come inside pick up your bags off the side walk, don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk? Told you this was my fault, look me In the eyeball, next time I'm going to aim my fist for the drywall. Next time? there won't be a next time I apologize even though I know it's lies I'm tired of the games i know im a liar, if she ever tries to f**king leave again imma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire.

"Y/N come inside, lets have another go at staying in the house together, you know my parents are gone for the weekend, please I'm sorry"
"No excuse to hit me"
His eyes start to tear up and I roll my own.
"It won't happen again"
"I hope not"

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, that's alright because I like the way it hurts, just gonna stand there and hear me cry, that's alright because I love the way you lie, i love the way you lie.

"So your coming inside?"
"Yeah I guess, if anything happened again your dead"
"Thank you Y/N I don't deserve you"
"I know"
I say and he grabs my bags and we go back inside, his mouth connecting to mine as soon as the door closes.