For Tanya (Liam)

I've been in Beacon Hills for two months now after my family moved here all the way from New Zealand because my parents got a great job oppurtunity. I have myself a loving boyfriend by the name of Liam Dunbar and at the moment, he is around at my house, playing video games.
"Haha! I win your face Dunbar!"
I whisper yell seeing as my parents are asleep. I then yawn and he turns off the console.
"I think it's time we went to sleep Tanya"
He says and I agree and he gets ready to sleep on his mattress.
"Liam, you can sleep in my bed if you want"
"Hmm, tempting but your parents will skin me alive, besides we're pushing it by being aloud to have the door closed"
I chuckle lightly but make no move to my bed.

He smirks and takes his shirt of, revealing his toned stomach.
"Oh good lord"
I say and I feel my cheeks heat up.
"You okay their Tanya you look flustered"
"Yeah I'm fine, oh screw it"
I say before I lean in and kiss him urgently. He falls over on the bed quietly and our lips move in sync. My hands are on his stomach, feeling his abs and he moans.
"Hey quiet"
I whisper and he smiles apologetically.
"Sorry it's just damn I'm lucky to have you"
"I'm lucky to have you as well, Liam"
His hands then skim the bottom of my shir and he lifts it above my head. He doesn't push any more though. He just kisses me lightly and rests his hands on my waist.
"Alright now we will definitely sleep"
I say and he groans.
"How am I supposed to sleep now?"
"You figure it out, night love you"
I say before putting my shirt back on and falling asleep instantly.
"Love you Tanya, more then you know"