For Hayley (Liam)

"Hayley..."

Stiles says in a concerned tone as I gently close the door behind me. I was out with Liam for our 3 month anniversary, with Father's permission of course. But Stiles, well, he doesn't approve.

"Stiles don't even start I love him and that is final".

I ease my coat off before I hear a sharp tap at the door. With my lycanthropic hearing I can tell it is Liam. My heart chouruses in yearning to be in his arms once again and Stiles looks annoyed. Before I even have time to open the door Stiles steps in front of me and opens it himself. Liam looks like a lost puppy and shrinks down when Stiles answers. This would probably be due to the fact that Stiles' hatred for Liam is radiating in waves.

"Stiles I would like to seak to you about Hayley",

Liam offers, determination setting like concrete in his eyes. I focus on his eyes with my own brown ones. To me, my eyes are boring but to him they're the most purest things he has ever looked into, like melted chocolate.

"Liam, I don't approve..."

"Let me speak Stiles, I'll change your mind about me, please''.

Stiles nods and Liam pauses to take a breath.

''I would never hurt her. I want the best for her. Always have. She is the most important person to me. She's talented,smart and so beautiful. If anything happens to her I would never live with myself. I'll never leave her side''.

Stiles softens immediately and smiles with content.

''I'm glad you feel that way, you have my blessing''.

Liam grins and I crash forward into his tight warm embrace.