How you met

Stiles:

"I didn't do it!"

You say for the millionth time as Sheriff Stilinski looks over you to try and find anything but truth in your tired form.

"Please Y/N you're making it look like you have done something"

I drum my fingers on the chair's arm as I try to calm myself down before my eyes change color, but apparently I did a horrible job.

"Stiles!"

The Sheriff yells and a teenage boy stumbles in.

"Werewolf?"

His Dad asks and his son nods, pure curiosity written on his face.

"Please don't hurt me"

I mumble weakly and Stiles bends down so we are eye level.

"I will never let that happen"

Liam:

New year, New School, New start. I keep telling myself as I get pulled by my cousin Lydia.

"Y/N please try and make an impression today"

"Why?"

You pull your arm away as her nails start to dig into the bruises from your parents.

"Oh god I'm sorry"

Lydia mutters as she why you are in a hoodie and jeans, despite the hotness of the day.

"It's not your fault right?"

I mutter and I receive a sad smile in return.

"Lydia who is that?"

You ask as your eyes find them selves drawn to a cute boy talking to your friend Scott.

"Oh that's Liam"

She grins suddenly and says

"Hey Scott, guess who is here!"

"Oh hey Y/N"

Scott says and walks over, Liam trailing behind.

"Meet Liam"

"Hi I'm Y/N"

You say smiling

"Liam"

He says returning the smile.

Scott:

"Stiles I'm home!"

You yell as you see him talking to another boy, about your age.

"Y/N!"

Stiles yells before running and engulfing you in a hug.

"Oh Scott this is my sister Y/N"

"Uhm Stiles? I kinda can't breathe"

You say before he let's you out of the tight hug.

"I'm Scott"

Stile's friend says, his warm brown eyes, welcoming.

"Y/N"

You reply grinning slightly.

Jackson:

"Alright class, you are each getting new lab partners, after a few complaints about the old ones"

Your teacher states before going down the list, you don't pay much attention until you hear your name.

"Y/N and Jackson table 6"

You groan slightly as you move all of your things before placing them down again, beside Jackson.

"How about I let all of you chat before we start so it isn't awkward, okay?"

The teacher smiles as you put your head in your hands.

"Look Whitmore, just because every girl looks at you like your candy doesn't mean you can be all high and mighty around me okay? I don't want my grades to slip so please try and act..."

"Wow great speech and all, do the girls actually look at me like I'm a piece of candy?"

He grins and you nod slightly.

"You wouldn't believe me it if I told you"

You smile down at your book as you continue to work.

Issac:

"Y/N get back here!"

Your Dad roared as you jump the fence, to escape from the punishment he has yet to give you.

"No!"

"You scream before you run as fast as you can, adrenaline coursing through your body. You stop once you find yourself far away from the house. The tears slowly start to dampen your cheeks as you slide down a tree, the bark scratching your exposed skin.

"Are you okay?"

A stranger asks as he sees your crying form.

You wipe the tears away instantly, your father told you to never cry in front of anyone because it is a weakness, this happens to be the first time you've cried since you were ten.

"Yes just a family crisis, who are you anyway?"

"Issac Lahey, now do you want to tell me why you're crying"

"If you want to listen"

"Course I will, why wouldn't I?"

"Cause no one has ever listened before"

"Well I'm not no one, I've been through it as well, how about you tell me your name?"

"Y/F/N"

Derek:

"Come on!"

I scream as my car gets a flat

"Piece of shit!"

I yell to my old car, before I lean my head against the wheel, trying to debate if I should just walk away or stay here to get eaten by wolves. A slight tap on the window causes me to lift my head, directing my attention to the man standing by my car.

He moves as I open the door, glaring slightly at the ground.

"You okay I noticed you got a flat, I could give you a ride, I'm Derek"

"Y/N and I'll accept but try anything dodgy It won't be my fault if you end up in hospital"

He chuckles before smirking.

"You really think you could put me in Hospital?"

"Try anything and I promise I will"

I say before getting into his Car, while the smirk stays plastered on his face.

First part done! Please vote comment and follow