Brett Preferences 15-18

15. Cute Moment
"Y/N?"
Brett asks softly and I take the blanket off of my head.
"What?"
"How long are you planning to stay under there reading?"
"Until I have all the answers to the plot twists"
His eyes sparkle and I see him start to think.

Before I can register what has happened he runs out of the room and comes back with chocolate and strawberries with nutella.
"Well we might as well both stay under here"
"Your the best Brett"
I say and he chuckles before handing me the food and coming under the cover with me.
"Its like our own little world"
He says and I nod.
"Yeah just me and you"
"Nothing more perfect"
He says before kissing me sweetly.

16. He cheats on you
I walk home kicking stones a small smile on my face. I've finally found my silver lining, Brett. Just the thought of his name brings a shiver to my spine. I swear that when I'm with him I feel like I could fly. I decide to take a detour and I walk towards the Devenford Lacrosse Field because I know most of the time Brett is there.

When I get there I call out to Brett and when I see his back I start to run. I falter when I see arms wrapping around his neck. My heart starts to break and I think Brett can hear the process because he breaks the embrace from the girl and looks my way.
"Y/N!"
He yells and I turn on my heel and walk the other way, ignoring his pleas and making sure he can't see the tears straining my cheeks.

17. He Cheats on you (Make-up)
It's been weeks since I've talked to Brett, I refuse to answer his calls, texts and if I see him on public I jam my hood on my head and walk forward, acting like he has no significance to me and like he didn't break my heart.

Today however, it was Seder to avoid him.
"Y/N!"
He calls and I walk faster but he grabs my arm and pulls me back so I face him.
"You want to talk Talbot? You think that imma forgive you quickly? Oh you had your tongue down her throat, I saw, don't try and bull shit me Brett, I have lived fine with out acknowledging you"
"Just hear me out? Kel!"
He yells and the same girl appears at his side looking rather bored.
"I kissed him, I was holding his collar and when I saw you I put my arms around his neck so it looked like he wanted it"
She then walks away and I raise my eyebrow.
"That's what went down?"
"I swear"
"Fine. 1 chance Talbot"
"All I need"
He says before kissing me on the lips.

18. He sees you fangirl
"Brett you didn't have to buy me anything"
"I wanted to Y/N now open it before I do"
I chuckle before ripping open the paper.
"Brett..."
I say wonder struck as I see a pair of Nirvana converses and then my favorite book.
"You like it?"
"I love it!"
I say as I fan my face so I don't cry from how beautiful they are"
"Are you fangirling?"
"No! Yes! Definitely!!"
I say giving him a hug and he grins.
"I love you my little fangirl"
He says before kissing my forehead.