He cheats on you

Just so you know this contains bad language.

Stiles: "Kira? I'm kind of busy what is it?"
You say as you put her on speaker due to your homework.
"It's Stiles, he's cheating on you"
"Stiles!? Cheating? He would never..."
"Just come. Scott's"
She hangs up and I decide to investigate further. In my haste I sprint to Scott's house. Before I can open the door Kira opens it and beckons me forward quietly. I hear moaning coming from the guest bedroom as I mount the stairs and I decide to run up there.

I open the door to find Malia on top of Stiles and he's shirtless.
"Oh my god Y/N I'm sorry"
Malia tries to apologize and I scoff.
"No I can't handle you at the moment leave if you value your teeth"
I snarl and she does just that.
"Why Stiles? I loved you!"
"I don't know"
"Dont talk to me. Hell, dont even look at me we are through!"
"No! Let's talk about it!"
"Okay.. Malia was on top of you and you were shirtless nothing else to say. Just leave me alone Stiles. If you ever loved me please leave me alone"
I leave the room and by the time I'm down the stairs the tears have stained my cheeks.

Liam:
"Bloody hell"
I mutter as I drop my phone. I catch it on my foot and I praise myself before picking it up and continuing to find Liam. I pass the locker rooms and I hear heavy breathing and someone being pushed against a locker. I enter the room thinking the worst.
"Liam!?"
I yell as I see him pressing another girl up against the locker. The girl turns around and smirks and kisses him on the cheek. My temper flares and before I can think I slap the girl so hard she spins around and falls to the floor.
"Leave before I knock your little slut butt back to whoresville"
She leaves quickly and I face Liam.
"Y/N I love you I just..."
"Like her more? That's fine and I came here to give you this"
I say throwing him his present.
"Happy birthday jerk"
His eyes full with tears as he opens the present and sees the photo album inside.
"Loves not supposed to be a game so why cheat?"
I sob before running out of there leaving Liam standing there alone, his eyes glistening with tears.

Scott:
"Scott?"
I ask as I walk inside his house, the door wide open. My mind begins to think the worst as I mount the stairs.
"Oh god please be alive"
I whisper and I hear a faint groan coming from his room. My heart rejoices because at least I now know he is alive.

I enter his room and come face to face with him making out with another girl on his bed.
"Y/N!"
He squeals surprised as the girl, Kira sits up.
"Get out of here! You should know he's my boyfriend, well was! I can see you've started on the left overs"
I pull the fingers at the two of them as I walk out. I can feel my heart breaking as I walk but I refuse to slow until I'm out of his house. Only then I start crying.
"Y/N wait!"
"Scott says running after me.
I turn around and he stops once he sees my tears.
"What Scott? Yeah you caused these tears I hope you have fun with her. Good bye"
I turn around and this time he lets me go.

Jackson:
"I swear to God Jackson that I will dump you if you don't stop having a moment!"
"I'm having a moment? Your the one who rung up spitting fire at me!"
"Well I wouldn't be if you weren't acting so secretly about your plans!"
And with that I hang up the phone. I place my head in my hands as I begin to count the seconds, each one making me feel worse for yelling at Jackson. Maybe he has a reason? My be he's doing it to protect you.

I decide to go apologize to him so I walk towards his house. When I get three his door is wide open and his shirt is thrown on the table.
"Jackson?"
I whisper and I walk into the lounge to find a girl on top of him. You.notice its your bully, the one who says snarky remarks so you get in trouble.
"Oh sorry Y/N, is this yours?"
She smirks and I raise my hand into a fist. I turn towards the wall and punch it instead of hurting him.
"Nah not anymore, enjoy him slut"
I walk out of the house before calling Jackson a coward for sitting there, and leaving me broken when he could of helped.

Issac:
I place the scarf in my bag and walk towards Issac's with a confident smile. I decided to buy him a new gray one, seeking as he lost his.
"Oh hey Lydia"
I say as I see my friend.
"What is it?"
I ask as I see her worrying stare.
"Allison hasn't called or text me all day and we usually talk every second of every day!"
"Hey it's okay, Listen, I'm going over to Issac's maybe we can ask him if he's seen her somewhere"
I say and this calms her down a little bit.

As we get to Issac's house I grab the key I wear on my necklace and unlock the door, he told me I can come around anytime. When I open the door I get the biggest surprise of my life.
"Isaac!"
I yell as I see him and Allison making out on the counter.
"Oh Y/N!"
He says and Allison grabs her t shirt and walks quickly past me.
"I came to bring you this"
I say and shove the scarf in his face.
"Hmmm did Allison take your other one?"
I yell before storming out of the house, the tears already straining my cheeks.

Derek: I tap my pencil impatiently against my desk as I wait for the bell to end. I've looked, re looked and looked again at my test answers and all of them I'm confident with.
"Time"
The teacher calls and I pass my test forward before packing up.
"So Y/N how's your boyfriend?"
Your best friend Y/B/F/N asks and you giggle before telling her everything. The bell rings and we head out of class.
"So why are you doing this weekend?"
Y/B/F/N asks and you turn to face her.
"I don't know I'll probably hang out with Derek maybe..."

You stop talking instantly when you see him all over another girl.
"Omg Y/N"
Y/B/F/N whispers and Derek sees you and pushes the girl off. He runs towards me and my best friend glares at him.
"Easy Y/B/F/N I've got this"
I face Derek and as soon as he gets close enough I raise my arm up to slap him. He catches it and I start hittin his chest instead. The tears have started leaking and I sob.
"I hate you Derek!"
"I hate me too"
He whispers as I punch him one more time.