For Briana (Parrish)

I watch Parrish with observant eyes as he casually walks towards me. I do not smile much, even though I'm totally ecstatic inside. The man, the deputy I've had a crush on forever is actually noticing me. I guess I shouldn't get to far ahead though, he is always with Lydia, my best friend. Of course, Lydia will never do anything to hurt me, she knows about my crush on Parrish and she has said she wouldn't go there as she is crushing on Stiles, my brother.

"Hello Briana"
Parrish says once he reaches me. He looks at the empty chair at my table for two and I gesture for him to sit down.
"Hi Parrish, just wondering, is everything okay? No emergency cause we've never really..."
He hushes me silently and without registering what I'm doing I lick my lips and bite my lower one, a habit I take on when I'm nervous. Parrish's eyes zoom in on my lip bite and his smile becomes more broad.
"Well Briana I was wondering if you would like to go on a date sometime?"
"A date?"
I ask, making sure I heard the right words. Underneath the table I pinch my thigh to make sure I'm not dreaming.
"Yeah, a date, I've been interested in you for quite some time now and I would really love to take you out and if you fancy me enough we could progress from there"
"I'd love to Parrish"
"I'll pick you up at 7 tonight, gorgeous?"
"Yeah, that sounds good"
He nods and stands up. I stand up also and he grabs my hand, and kisses it, in the most romantic way and then his hands move down to my hips.
"You're so beautiful Briana"
He says and shifts my black curly hair out of my eyes.
He then leans in and kisses me, softly on the mouth and I sink into the kiss, completely happy at the thought that Parrish wants me as his, and he wants to be mine.