For Zachi (Issac)

"Zachi Evens get back here!"
My Mum says as I dodge her hit. I didn't want to be abused tonight, especially not tonight. Today was the worst day, I got bullied at School and now I'm being my Mother's punching bag. I wrap my scarf around my neck and run outside before I hear the door lock.
"If you want to leave, fine! Don't expect me to want you back, your worthless!"
I feel hot tears cascade down my cheeks and I run as fast and as hard as I can. I don't get why she hates me, I mean, I help out around the house and my grades are near perfect. Maybe she has something wrong with her brain, because the most inexcusable act is to hit a terrified, defenseless kid.

I reach my favorite park and find someone sitting down on the bench.
"Hey are you alright?"
I ask and the boy turns around, with tears in his eyes as well.
"Yeah I'm fine, ran away from home as well?"
"Yeah"
I manage and he scoots over so I can sit down. He looks at my scarf and smiles.
"I like them too"
"They keep me warm"
"Yeah, hey what's your name?"
"Zachi. Zachi Evens"
"I'm Isaac. Isaac Lahey"
"Nice to meet you Issac"
I say sniffing slightly.
"Don't cry, it's not worth it, they're not worth it"
"Yeah I know its just hard, what ever I do it seems like it's not good enough. Like I'm not good enough"
"I know how you feel"
I look into his tear filled eyes and I trust him and know he isn't lying.
"Thankyou"
I say breathing lightly and he looks down at my lips. He then leans in and I do as well, our tears mixing into the kiss and I taste the saltiness on his lips. I pull away smiling slightly.
"I'm glad I met you"
"Me too"
He says and I rest my head on his shoulder.