For Lauren (Liam)

"Lauren you can't go it'll be dangerous"
Scott, my brother says and I look at them all with narrowed eyes.
"Stiles is going, he's human!"
I point out and Stiles fakes a look of hurt.
"He has a bat"
"We haven't seen it since he turned into that evil spirit"
I say again and Liam looks at us in question.
"I came to have a good time and I honestly feel so attacked right now"
"Lauren..."
Liam, my boyfriend tries and I look up at his blue eyes with my own dark brown ones.
"Fine"
I mutter and Scott kisses me on the forehead.
"Thanks Sis, remember you can't leave through that door"
"We'll be back in no time"
Liam smiles and kisses me quickly on the cheek. I smile as they head out of the McCall home and to find Theo and his pack. As soon as they are out of sight I run upstairs and into my room. I find the board I've loosened to hide things in and I grab my bow and quiver and grin at my array of knives.
"You said I couldn't leave through the door, you said nothing about the window"

When I get there I scan the sight of the pack deep in the crap.
"Hey butt brain!"
I yell at Theo and as he turns to me I knock an arrow which I crafted myself, but the arrow has a little twist. Theo yells in pain as the arrow hits his arm before sinking to the ground, unconcious. I repeat this until Theo's pack are all unconscious and the pack look at me surprised.
"Told you I can defend myself"
I state before kissing Liam on the lips.