For Anastasia (Void Stiles)

It's him. It's Stiles but it's not Stiles. Stiles would of been kissing me by now, that's how I know it's not Stiles. This Stiles just looks at me like I'm prey and he's the predator. He is eyeing me up right now, and I'm debating whether to run or not.
"Anastasia"
He says testing the name in his tongue and I almost cry about how it sounds like Stiles, but it's not, I don't even know if the real Stiles is screaming at me, I wish I could hear him. But I can't.

"Well are you going to the question playing in your mind? Or do I have to get you to speak"
"Is he thinking about me? Is he still there?"
"Course he is, young Anastasia, he's screaming right now for me to not hurt you, but I'm not going to hurt a pretty girl like you. Well not much"
"Your evil! Give me Stiles back!"
"But what you fail to know is that I'm Stiles now"

He then files towards me so much I'm pressed towards the wall and his hands are in fists above my head.
"I like you Anastasia, I see why Stiles chose you"
His breath mingles with my own and I whimper.
"Plesse give Stiles back"
I plead once more before his lips meet my own. My instinct takes over and my fingers curl themselves in his hair. Void Stiles groans and I faintly feel him melt into the kiss. When he tries to pull away I hold him there. He breaks free and I see him painting but it's Stiles who I'm looking at.
"Anastasia! You brought me back!"
He yells and I jump into his arms. He supports my thighs and I press my head to his.
"I love you"
"I love you mmmmph!"
I say as he presses his lips to mine midsentence.