For Leilani (Derek) and a note

Guys I'm back, start sending in requests all will be done asap I'm sorry for leaving for awhile I just got so preoccupied with school, I love you all ♡

"Come on Leilani, it's just a party, we'll all be there, don't be like sourwolf"
Stiles says and I roll my eyes.
"Fine then, I'll go, I'll see you later then Der"
I say and he smiles, have fun"
"Yeah I will, I hate deep water so I'll be staying away from the pool"
"Derek nods and gives Scott a look.
"I'll look after her don't you worry"
Scott says smiling.

When we get there I gasp at the size of the pool and a shiver goes down my spine at how high the water is in the deep end. I look around for Scott and the rest of my friends but they're preoccupied with a bunch of drunken goons, blocking them from entering the house.
"Does this girl want a swim?"
I hear a drunken guy's slur and I panic and turn around to face the guy.
"No please I hate..."
That's all I get to say because he pushes me in, right in the deep end.

I feel my nerves fly over the handle as I start to freak out. I vaguely hear shouting and I look up as I kick and see a hand. I grasp it tightly and the person hauls me out.
"Leilani!"
Derek yells and I lean against him.
"How'd you know?"
I ask and he looks at me worriedly.
"I felt your pain so I came here as quick as I could"
"Thankyou Derek"
I say and kiss him on the mouth. He picks me up in his arms and I wrap an arm around his neck.
"Come on, let me take you home"

When we get three and after I have a nice warm shower and get changed Derek lays me down to bed. He turns off the light and slides on in, so his front is pressed to my back and so his arms are around me.
"Thankyou Der"
"I love you Leilani"
"I love you too Derek"
I then feel my eyes start to grow heavy and I close them, falling asleep wrapped in the arms of the person I love most.