I hate everyting about you~ Brett

Every time we lie awake, after every hit we take, every feeling that I get but I haven't missed you yet

"I hate you Brett!"
I yell and he smirks at me.
"Sure you do, why are you still here?"
"I don't know! We fight more then anything now, we barely even have a normal conversation nowadays"
"Well leave!"
He yells and he throws an overnight bag at me.
"I will leave, I'll show you! I can live without you! I hate you Brett Talbot"

Every roommate kept awake by every sigh and scream we make all the feelings that I get but I still dont miss you yet, only when I stop to think about it

"Not what you said last night"
He says with a small smirk and I open my draws with a lot of force, enough for them to break.
"Come on babe I was joking"
"Were you? In all those arguments were those jokes to? Oh yes let's all act crazy towards Y/N nothing wrong with that, ten points to asswolf"
"But you must of liked it babe, is that why your around?"
I look at him and slap him across the face so hard that he is stunned.

I hate everything about you why do I love you? I hate everything about you why do I love you?

"I hate you Y/N!"
"Then why the hell are we together?!?"
"I don't know!"
"I'll leave then"
"No I can't let you leave"
"Why not Brett?"
I look up to him quizzically, my chest heaving.

Only when I stop to think about you I know. Only when you stop you think about me do you know?

"You have me hooked"
He says and I look at him with the.most incredulous look set on my face.
"Why do we fight then?"
"We clash to much, our personalities clash, if I make an effort will you as well?"
This is the first time either of us have suggested to fix it.
"Of course I want to save us"
I murmur and he rests his forehead on mine.

I hate everything about you why do I love you? You hate everything about me why do you love me?

His mouth finds itself on my own and my fingers curl themselves in his hair, pulling slightly. He moans and I aggressively pull off his shirt, mine already on the floor. He then pushes me onto the bed and gets on top.

I hate you hate I hate you love me I hate everything about you why do I love you?

"I hate you"
I say weakly and he looks down at me.
"I know, all relationships have to have a little bit of hate, otherwise it wouldn't be love"
"Your right"
"I want us to work this time"
"We will"
I say before kissing him again.