For Michaela (Jackson)

"Hey Mickey its going to be fine"
Jackson says while he flicks my blue, teal and purple hair out of my hazel eyes. The thing is Jackson and I met in London and we started dating. He said he was going to Beacon Hills and I decided to go with him. I already know how Lydia was the first girl he loved and to be truthful I'm scared the spark will reignite. "I know I'm just worried to meet the group cause they'll be surprised because I'm not your 'type' I mean I have dyed hair and piercings"
"Don't worry about that"
H e says and cups my pale cheek. I look down at my superhero shirt and jeans and vans I'm wearing.
"Well here goes nothing"
I say and he grabs my hand before we enter the room.

It took me awhile to warm up to the group it was obvious they were shocked of the opposites attract relationship we have going on.
"I love your hair!"
Lydia says and I smile.
"I love your shirt!"
Stiles says and I thank both of them.
"Hey how about I get all of your guys numbers, seeing as we all get along so well"
I say smiling and they all nod and soon my phone is being passed around the group and everyone types their numbers in. I say mine out loud and they all enter it into their phones.
"Your lucky to have her Jackson"
Scott says and he grins.
"I know I am"
He says and wraps an arm around me, bringing me closer. Lydia awws and I laugh.
"See I knew you had a soft side under that cocky arrogantness of yours"
Lydia says and I smirk.
"Yeah he just hides it well"
He kisses me lightly on the cheek before he whispers in my ear.
"I knew it would go well"