For Charlie (Liam)

"Oh come on Charlie it'll be fun!"
Liam says as he looks like an enthusiastic puppy.
"You know I don't want to get in the water at the moment maybe soon besides I'm happy sitting here"
I say as I gesture towards the towel I'm sitting on. Liam's mouth rises up in a half smirk and the look in his eyes suggests he's come up with a plan. Before I can register what's happening he has picked me up and is now carrying me to the water.
"No Liam I swear your regret this! I will get you back wolf boy I swear to..."
But you don't get to finish your sentence since he has dropped you in waist height water. You stand up and glare at him as he chuckles at your expression.
"Score one to Liam"
He says and you roll your eyes. Before he can see what your about to do you jump at him knocking the both of you in the water. As your body presses against his he presses his lips to yours before you both stand up.
"Pay back is sweet right?"
You joke and he laughs.
"If that's payback I wouldn't mind having more"
"Its called payback for a reason"
"Oh I know"
He says before he grabs your hands and places them in his.
"I love you Charlie"
"I love you too"

He grinds at your response before you wrap your arms around his waist. He rests his chin on your head and you smirk to your self. You push him over so he lands in the water and you start running out of the water.
"I'll get you for this Charlie!"
He yells before scrambling after you.