For Sianan (Stiles)

I've been in Beacon Hills for a year now and no one knows my secret except Malia after a accident. I'm a werewolf. The weirdest thing is my eyes are purple because I am a lot calmer then the others. I watch someone flirt with Stiles and I get angry, I feel myself shifting and I realize my mistake as Scott and Stiles look at me from across the hall. I move immediately and run to the Science room. Stifles grabs my arm as I reach the room and I turn around.
"Sian?"
He asks hurt and I look down.
"You should've told us and the purple eyes, it means your calmer right? Why didn't you tell us?"
Stiles asks hurt and Scott just frowns at me.
"Talk to us when you can tell us the truth"
"No please!"
"Sianan"
I flinch as they call me by my real name, Stiles gives me a small frown before they leave me, my eyes slowly turning purple again.

It's been a week and Liam, Scott, Stiles, Derek and Allison refuse to talk to me. My phone rings and I answer it my voice shaky.
"Hello?"
"Sian it's me Malia we need your help we are at Derek's"
"Be there in 5"
I reply before hanging up and running outside. When I get there Scott and Stiles ignore me but I barely have time to register it before the Beserkers come. I turn before fighting one, I'm a pretty good fighter and if Scott was talking to me he'd compliment me. I look at Stiles for a second and in that second the Beserker slashes my stomach from side to side. I let out a cry before the Beserker throws me back right by Stiles.
"Sian! Oh god please let me carry you!"
"No! I'm not in control"
Scott moves forward before picking me up and starts carrying me towards the jeep. He places me down and I get up straight away.
"Sian don't fight"
I ignore before running towards the Beserkers. Painful heat spreads through my entire body and I let out a scream that turns into a roar as I feel my eyes changing into red. I feel my friends watch as I fight the Beserkers one by one, not wanting any of my friends to get hurt. Once they're gone everyone stares at me in awe and Stiles runs forward.
"I missed you"
He says fore placing his lips onto mine.