First Kiss

Stiles:

"Hey have you seen Stiles?"

You ask Scott who averts his eyes from yours.

"Sorry I haven't Y/N"

He says before walking off.

Everyone had been acting weird the whole day and worse off, you haven't even seen Stiles. You fumble with your locker door before you just hit the locker, becoming angry about everything. Strong arms turn you around and your eyes lock with Stiles's.

"Where have you.."

Stiles cuts you off by pressing his lips to yours.

"I'm sorry I avoided you the whole day I told the pack not to say anything I wanted it to be a surprise"

"Well Stilinski if this is your idea of a surprise, I like surprises"

You stand on your tiptoes and kiss him lightly again, enjoying the pressure of his mouth against yours. I'm yours by Jason Mraz starts playing and you stop kissing him to see who is responsible. You see Malia griining with the song blasting out of her phone. You roll your eyes before kissing Stiles again.

Liam:

You let out a strangled cry as Lydia holds you.

"I can't control it Lydia!"

You scream as you feel heat in between your fingertips.

"Fight it Y/N"

"I can't!"

I scream as I let the fire ball fly and hit a tree.

"We need help"

Derek says and you nod.

"I'll get Scott and Liam"

"Not Liam! I could hurt him!"

"You could hurt anyone right now Y/N"

Derek says and pats your arm.

"Lydia please let go I don't want to hurt you"

All of this happened because my parents called, they found out about my powers and now they want me back which gave me a panic attack and sent my powers on overdrive.

I scream again and Lydia let's go as my body starts to get surrounded by water and fire, the trees starting to break and wind blowing furiously.

"Oh my God Y/N!"

Liam yells and runs towards me. I cringe and step away but he steps closer.

"Liam go I don't want to hurt you"

"I can handle it!"

He steps forward and presses his lips to mine so urgently that I freeze.

The wind leaves and the water and fire goes with it.

"Thankyou"

I whisper before I collapse into his arms.

Scott:

"What do you want to show me Scott?"

You ask as he leads you somewhere, his hand laced with your own.

"Just wait we are almost there"

"Oh my"

You whisper as you see the scenery around you. The sun is just setting and a orange glow is tinting the sky.

"It is so beautiful"

"I've seen something more beautiful"

He says without breaking eye contact. He closes the gap between you two and you press your lips to his.

Your heart soars and you smile into the kiss, anything else a blur and unimportant. You pull away and he presses his forehead to yours.

"Wow"

"Wow indeed"

Jackson:

"I'd like a moment of silence please"

You look up and see Jackson standing on a table in the class you two shared together.

"Why not Jackson?"

The teacher mumbles and he smiles as a thanks before getting back on track.

"This beautiful girl Y/N is mine so don't even think of putting her down or trying to take her away from me"

He jumps down and you stand up, a tear threatening to leak out of your eye. He kisses you intensely despite the numerous people watching and the teacher just sitting there. You kiss him back and the teacher's and student's claps bring you back to reality.

"Well Whittemore that was a surprise"

The teacher says but you barely hear her, your to focused on Jackson and he is focused on you as well.

Issac:

"I swear to God Issac if you cheated on me with her I'll..."

The pressure of Issac's lips against yours cuts you off and you lips move in sync with his. This is the first kiss you two have shared together.

"Do you by think I'd kiss you like that if I cheated on you? There were sparks weren't there?"

He whispers and you nod, there definitely were sparks and those sparks were still happening now, just from him gazing into your eyes.

You press your lips to his again and he kisses you back, something stis inside of you and he presses his forehead to yours, gazing into eachothers eyes.

Derek:

"Derek!"

You cry as you see his bruised and bloody body.

"Hey I'm okay it'll heal"

"I dont care I'm still worried"

"Y/N don't worry about me"

"I do Derek"

"Even though you don't need to"

"Wow what have you been doing?"

He says once he sees the targets set up in the woods, each of them filled with arrows.

"I practice when I'm worried"

He smiles slightly and presses his lips to yours, your arms instantly wrapping around his neck.

"There are you worried now?"

"No"

You reply grinning slightly before pressing your lips to his again.,